The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Psychology 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Jessykins
Sorry to sneak in here but... Mines also the 14th! I'm excited and terrified!!! Do you have the same interview material as me? Psychological distress within the UK university pop. hahaha

I am also doing access!

That's the article I have too - I assume they have given us all the same. I wish my interview was on the 14th - the 19th is an absolute nightmare for me. I am actually going to call them on Monday and see if there is any possibility of changing it, because I am performing the lead in a show the following week, and going on the 19th will mean missing one of our last rehearsals, which isn't fair on the rest of the cast, as there are no scenes they can do without me. If they can't change it I'll have to stick with it, but the 14th would make my life so much easier!
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 81
good luck for you guys who have an interview in march !

I have sent my predicted grades already, so now the waiting part again.. :smile: has anyone been asked for the same proof of qualifications? I wonder how long it will take them to make a decision.. And maybe someone knows what are the IELTS requirements for psychology course?
Original post by Jessykins
Sorry to sneak in here but... Mines also the 14th! I'm excited and terrified!!! Do you have the same interview material as me? Psychological distress within the UK university pop. hahaha

I am also doing access!

Yes it looks like we have all got the same prep!
What subjects are you taking if you don't mind me asking, and where else have you applied??
Original post by boontree

I have sent my predicted grades already, so now the waiting part again.. :smile: has anyone been asked for the same proof of qualifications? I wonder how long it will take them to make a decision.. And maybe someone knows what are the IELTS requirements for psychology course?

I sent them my proof of qualifications on Tuesday and they gave me until the 10th to do that so I hope they dont wait until after then to get back to me. Hopefully not too long to wait!
Reply 84
Original post by boontree

The IELTs requirement is 7.0 and no unit lower than 7.0.
Reply 85
Original post by Bright_blonde
I've just had an interview request through for 2 weeks time! Fingers crossed!

Original post by Millie1986
And scrap that, I've just had an email with an interview date. Mine is the 19th March, when is yours? x

I had no idea they're performing interviews for psychology! :eek: It is mostly for UK students only, or could I as an international be asked to visit the university? Hopefully not :tongue:
Original post by katemaria
I had no idea they're performing interviews for psychology! :eek: It is mostly for UK students only, or could I as an international be asked to visit the university? Hopefully not :tongue:

Oh I think it is standard procedure for Mature students as I'm over 21....
Reply 87
Original post by Bright_blonde
Oh I think it is standard procedure for Mature students as I'm over 21....

Ohh, I had no idea! Good luck! :h:
Reply 88
My daughter got her Bath conditional offer of 766, 39 pts around February 20. She was asked for GCSEs be uploaded into UCAS in January.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 89
Bath have kindly agreed to change my interview date, so mine is now on the 14th too. What time do you have? Mine is at 3, but I am coming early because I have been told there is a campus tour from 12 until 1, so if you fancy meeting up it would be lovely to meet some fellow applicants! x
Reply 90
Original post by vitalemon
My daughter got her Bath conditional offer of 766, 39 pts around February 20. She was asked for GCSEs be uploaded into UCAS in January.

Posted from TSR Mobile

39 points? Wow, that is pretty high:eek: I was expecting they'd ask for 38
Good luck to Your daughter! :smile:
Reply 91
Yes, I do hope she can achieve.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bath have kindly agreed to change my interview date, so mine is now on the 14th too. What time do you have? Mine is at 3, but I am coming early because I have been told there is a campus tour from 12 until 1, so if you fancy meeting up it would be lovely to meet some fellow applicants! x

Mines at 11.15 do will stay for the campus tour 😬 hopefully see you there
Reply 93

How did you find out about the tour? My email just tells me about the interview.

I've never been to Bath before, so was hoping to explore a bit and get some lunch before my interview. I'm feeling pessimistic because I've seen the number of applicants they get, and the small number of places there actually is.... :eek: But it's still a really good opportunity. Going to give it my best! :smile:
I have had an offer from Bath Spa for psy and attended the open lecture day on the 5th Feb, it wasn't particularly useful but hopefully you will all get yours soon!
Reply 95
Just got an offer from Bath for psychology with placement :eek: :dance: so happy really
Reply 96
Just got an offer from Bath for psychology with placement :eek: :dance: so happy really

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 97
Original post by devils
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you! :smile:
Are you still waiting? I know how big your love for Bath is, I truly hope you get an offer asap! :gthumb:

Congratulations! :smile: I'm still waiting, I sent them my exam certificates a fortnight ago so hoping an offer is on the way! But they sure take their time!
Reply 99
Thank you! :smile:
Are you still waiting? I know how big your love for Bath is, I truly hope you get an offer asap! :gthumb:

I'm still waiting...:frown:
Thank you!!!! You're so kind!! :tongue:
Is Bath your first choice too? :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest