The Student Room Group

Audiology - September 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Original post by charliejonplatt
Yeh that was me. Did you get an offer?

Yeah about 1 and a half weeks later. What about you? Where else are you applying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by geeforce
Yeah about 1 and a half weeks later. What about you? Where else are you applying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah same, I've applied to Swansea, Southampton, Manchester, Aston and Leeds and got offers from all apart from Manchester so far. What about you?
Reply 202
Yeah same, I've applied to Swansea, Southampton, Manchester, Aston and Leeds and got offers from all apart from Manchester so far. What about you?

Ah sweet. I applied to Southampton and Manchester as well and also de Montfort and Middlesex. Had offers from all except Manchester. Got my interview on Wednesday. Which is your top choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah sweet. I applied to Southampton and Manchester as well and also de Montfort and Middlesex. Had offers from all except Manchester. Got my interview on Wednesday. Which is your top choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahhh right ok. At the moment I'd say Southampton is my top choice but I do also like Leeds and Swansea. What's yours?
Reply 204
Ahhh right ok. At the moment I'd say Southampton is my top choice but I do also like Leeds and Swansea. What's yours?

Swansea is my top but I like Southampton and Manchester. Will have to visit them again before I decide!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Swansea is my top but I like Southampton and Manchester. Will have to visit them again before I decide!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeh the fact that Swansea is free is so tempting but I prefer the idea of a big city uni.
Reply 206
Hey guys! Sorry, I've only just joined. I have an interview from the Uni of Manchester on Wednesday. Does anyone have any tips?
Reply 207
Yeh the fact that Swansea is free is so tempting but I prefer the idea of a big city uni.

Yeah that's why I think it's gonna be a hard choice. Manchester sounds like fun. Also Swansea is so far away from home for me so I couldn't just come back whenever. But I liked Swansea because you can do windsurfing and stuff and the beach is nice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah that's why I think it's gonna be a hard choice. Manchester sounds like fun. Also Swansea is so far away from home for me so I couldn't just come back whenever. But I liked Swansea because you can do windsurfing and stuff and the beach is nice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I live in Manchester so its probably a bit too close to home for me but it is a properly fun city.
Reply 209
Original post by mavsxox
Hey guys! Sorry, I've only just joined. I have an interview from the Uni of Manchester on Wednesday. Does anyone have any tips?

Hey, I have an interview on wednesday to! no idea what its going to be like though :frown:
Reply 210
Original post by stressed.human
What were your predicted grades?:smile:

hey, what was the interview at manchester like? did they ask any specific questions im really nervous as it is where i want to go the most!
Reply 211
Original post by zara2013
Has anyone received letters from DMU? Any idea when they have to be returned by?

within 4 weeks from when you received the letter it says at the bottom :smile:
Offer from manchester!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got an offer from Manchester :smile: BBB :smile:
Reply 214
Original post by MirrorMirror
Just got an offer from Manchester :smile: BBB :smile:

Me too 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 215
ive recieved an offer from manchester! I hope you all have heard too or will do soon! :smile: xx
Reply 216
Hi everyone :smile:
Abit late joining the thread but i have a Manchester interview tommorow, any tips and questions to prepare for? x
Reply 217
Hi I have my manch interview coming up?
What kind of questions are asked?
Anyone applying to Southampton, what have you written about for that One page work experience account?
Reply 219
I ended up firming DMU...anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending