The Student Room Group

Queens / Magee University of Ulster Nursing 2014 intake

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by nathan18
I have an interview for Magee tomorrow, so nervous! no word from queens though where i would have preferred to go :frown: going to have to give this my best shot now, not anticipating an offer from Queens anymore! good luck anyone who got an interview:smile:

Good luck for your interview today! im in the same boat, would rather go to queens but still havent heard and have my magee interview on wednesday!
How was interviews today in Magee ?
Reply 122
Right guys feedback from Magee! interviews are simple, 2 people interview you, if its the same as for my case, it is one man and one woman, both lovely and encouraging! i blanked a few times and they said ' no no its okay your doing good' etc so don't worry :smile: as for what your asked, its simply 6 questions! and lasts about literally 5 minutes, obviously can't tell you the questions as I am trying to get a place myself, but trust me if you know nursing in any basic form you'll do well :smile: i could have done better, but I remain hopeful :biggrin: good luck with your wednesday interview naomi :biggrin:
Reply 123
we're u on C Nathan
Reply 124
c? what you mean
Reply 125
as in panel c in university of ulster Magee for theinterview
Original post by becca19
as in panel c in university of ulster Magee for theinterview

Im with panel c on Friday.... Nervous :frown:
Reply 127
Original post by Emily Kane
Im with panel c on Friday.... Nervous :frown:

good luck for the interview :smile::smile:
Reply 128
I think it was panel C, not even sure to be honest, but it was room MD021 or something on the email, but when you get there , well in my case, was sent across to MD013 or something, don't be worrying, they're really nice and encouraging :smile: got my Queens interview as well :biggrin: got an e-mail saying the letter has been sent out, exciting times :biggrin: nerve racking too, but would be a dream to be able to choose from the 2, good luck all :smile:
Was literally just about to say about that email! I already got my letter but I think they made a bit of f*** up of that email lol
Reply 130
Good luck to you all!
Reply 131
has anyone not heard a thing from queens? i know you can still hear until the end of march
They sent an email today about the location of the interview, I think they sent it to all interviewees even if they hadn't got a letter yet. I'm not 100% sure though.
Reply 133
Hey guys I got the email about interview location today. Do you reckon that means a definite for interview? My postman is blatantly going to give me a restraining order shortly if I keep standing at the door in the morning lol xx
I never got an email :-( what did it day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 135
Original post by Butternuts
I never got an email :-( what did it day?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It sounds like the exact same thing they posted on the QUB fb page so dont worry too much.x
I got an email today too & I already got my interview letter last week. (My interview is next week for Queens, & I've got one for Magee tomorrow, so nervous) So I'm sure sure what it means. I think they must have messed up slightly. Stay hopeful!
Reply 137
Hey guys.. im new to this... i had my interview for Magee today and i let myself down :frown: i feel so disappointed in myself because i know i let nerves get to me.. first time at a uni interview..
Original post by becca19
good luck for the interview :smile::smile:

Thank-you :smile: u 2.. When is yours ?
Original post by sweettee
Hey guys.. im new to this... i had my interview for Magee today and i let myself down :frown: i feel so disappointed in myself because i know i let nerves get to me.. first time at a uni interview..

Im sure u didn't..what makes u think that anyway ? Where the questions to hard to answer ? This will be my third year applying I always let my nerves get to me and go of on a rant..,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending