The Student Room Group

Natural Sciences Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Has anyone applied to Leeds for Natural Sciences? I think it's going to be my firm :smile:
Reply 41
Original post by Pras123
Anyone invited to the UCL open day on the 27th Feb?

I was there on Thursday! Have you heard back yet?
Reply 42
Original post by arj567
I was there on Thursday! Have you heard back yet?

Nope, you?
Reply 43
Original post by HanaK
Has anyone applied to Leeds for Natural Sciences? I think it's going to be my firm :smile:

i went on the visit day and loved it! going to wait until after i've visited birmingham later this month to decide which will be my firm/insurance though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Original post by izzyb96
i went on the visit day and loved it! going to wait until after i've visited birmingham later this month to decide which will be my firm/insurance though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Was it the post offer open day that you went to? Which pathway were you thinking of following?
Reply 45
Original post by Pras123
Nope, you?

Me neither
Reply 46
Original post by arj567
Me neither

Got the recommendation letter today!! So happy!
Reply 47
Original post by HanaK
Was it the post offer open day that you went to? Which pathway were you thinking of following?

yeah it was :smile: maths, chemistry and biochemistry!
Reply 48
Firmed UCL today, anyone else?
Reply 49
good luck in your exams everyone!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by izzyb96
good luck in your exams everyone!

Posted from TSR Mobile

They started horrendously

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know if any Natural sciences course places usually come up in clearing?

I'm having doubts about my firm choice (Dietetica at Nottingham), I was going to apply for Natsci prior to dietetics but changed my mind as I didn't think I could get the grades.

I'll hopefully get A*AA, would Nottingham be a possibility?
Original post by acciolucy
Does anyone know if any Natural sciences course places usually come up in clearing?

I'm having doubts about my firm choice (Dietetica at Nottingham), I was going to apply for Natsci prior to dietetics but changed my mind as I didn't think I could get the grades.

I'll hopefully get A*AA, would Nottingham be a possibility?

I've firm Notts for NatSci and my offer is AAA whilst someone has an offer for AAB. It could be if there is spaces left

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kendellex
I've firm Notts for NatSci and my offer is AAA whilst someone has an offer for AAB. It could be if there is spaces left

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh that could be good then. I guess I'll just have the wait till results day and hope!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending