The Student Room Group

Edexcel AS Maths

My exams are in 67 days, how do you revise?
Reply 1
Original post by trafalgarlaw1
My exams are in 67 days, how do you revise?

start by doing the mixed excersices for each chapter and then do the practice papers at the back of the books. you can then try some of the solomon papers which are available on xtremepapers-although they are a bit harder than the edexcel ones they are quite helpful for practice. you can then start with the pastpapers.....but dont forget to check the CD at the back of the books as they give exactly how to answer or solve certain styles of questions(examcafe). Anyways how many units r u taking? im doing 6 units-C1-C4;M1-M2
Original post by arkajyotig
start by doing the mixed excersices for each chapter and then do the practice papers at the back of the books. you can then try some of the solomon papers which are available on xtremepapers-although they are a bit harder than the edexcel ones they are quite helpful for practice. you can then start with the pastpapers.....but dont forget to check the CD at the back of the books as they give exactly how to answer or solve certain styles of questions(examcafe). Anyways how many units r u taking? im doing 6 units-C1-C4;M1-M2

haha arka! whats up man! been so long!
Reply 3
Past papers!
try examsolutions.net
Original post by Shadoo
Past papers!
try examsolutions.net

totally agree with u..i've been using that site..its PERFECT!
Reply 5
Original post by Paras Agarwal
totally agree with u..i've been using that site..its PERFECT!

u know where the rep button is :biggrin:
Original post by Shadoo
u know where the rep button is :biggrin:

LOL! but i already knew about it :biggrin::colone:

Quick Reply

Latest