The Student Room Group

6th March 2014 results day!

Anyone else getting results on 6th March? I know this will apply mainly to Welsh students as we had January modules! Getting my first lot of A level results!!
Yep, I'd forgotten but now you've made me nervous :P They didn't go so well but I'll see what happens :smile: Just glad I've got the chance for a resit.
Reply 2
Good luck! I should be getting my Extended Project result. :smile:
Good luck!!! I'm getting some GCSE Science module results tomorrow and hopefully it goes well, at least we can resit though xxxx
Reply 4
Good luck guys I am getting 2 AS grades hopefully would have gone up so it's all so nerve racking...
Reply 5
A2 student here and feeling pretty crap to be honest about it. Not sure why but the January series just gone has probably been my worst confidence wise.
Reply 6
Im from Northern Ireland and im getting results back for A2 modules
Reply 7
I'm also getting A level results tomorrow! So nervous! Well at least it's not the final A2 results tomorrow! Although I still wanna do well!
Getting my CH2 and CH4 results tomorrow, I hope everyone gets what the grade they want!
So how'd everyone do?? I hope all went well x
A results day thread has never been this low-key :tongue:
Hope it was a good day for y'all in Wales and Northern Ireland :biggrin:
Does anyone know the grade boundaries for BY4 Biology WJEC? :smile: Got a 'B!'
Reply 12
Original post by wolfiemegan
Does anyone know the grade boundaries for BY4 Biology WJEC? :smile: Got a 'B!'

https://www.wjecservices.co.uk/MarkToUMS/default.aspx?l=en

Grade / UMS / Raw
A 096 061
B 084 055
C 072 049
D 060 043
E 048 038
U 000 000
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by _Morsey_
https://www.wjecservices.co.uk/MarkToUMS/default.aspx?l=en

Grade / UMS / Raw
A 096 061
B 084 055
C 072 049
D 060 043
E 048 048
U 000 000

Surely a raw mark of 43 won't give you a D grade, considering you need at least 48 raw marks to obtain an E. I'm guessing you meant 38! lol
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by thatitootoo
Surely a raw mark of 43 won't give you a D grade, considering you need at least 48 raw marks to obtain an E. I'm guessing you meant 38! lol

Oops, was meant to be 38 and not 48. Honest mistake :wink:
I got an A for Religious studies (Ethics) and Biology BY4 and a B for History HY1. So happy since i got E's and D's for the history and r.s last june :biggrin:
Thankyou! I was one mark from an A, had 95. :frown:
Reply 17
Original post by wolfiemegan
Thankyou! I was one mark from an A, had 95. :frown:

You got your results did you?
Reply 18
It was great! Got a better A in my AS repeat! All bizz :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest