The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry for 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by blomberg94
Thanks a bunch!! I did not know that KCL was in class with Warwick internationally or domestically, so thanks for that information. I will definitely visit the unis that I am accepted to. I believe that is the only way you can really get a feel for the environment and if you would enjoy spending three years there.

Fredrik

KCL is fabulous for medicine and science, for business courses Cass has a better reputation and a bigger and better business alumni, that being said it depends on if you will be going out of the UK after, if you are go for KCL as it is better regarded internationally. Also neither Cass nor KCL is not on the same level a Warwick, which is MUCH higher regarded for business courses and harder to get in to.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 5661
Original post by PurpleHamster
Just got rejected for Law too. :frown: Due to personal statement. Good luck!

And you!
Reply 5662
Just got rejected from lse for actuarial science :/ oh well guess I will be firming ucl :smile:
Reply 5663
Today is rejection Day... Rejected by math and economics. Predict A*A*A Already got A* in math.
Good luck everyone!
Reply 5664
Rejection for Economics. Good luck to those still remaining.
Reply 5665
Now I'm really anxious for these next 45 minutes to pass, then I'll be safe(for now).. Come on LSE, today is not the day to give me a rejection!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5666
Hey, I'm new to this thread. I've applied to lse for economics and social policy, anxiously waiting for a reply
Reply 5667
Why you anxious for the next 45 minutes
Reply 5668
Original post by dadadude
I applied for Bsc Economics. I guess I have to wait till the end of March...

What kind of grades and extra curricular activities have done and are doing?
(Just out of interest because I want to apply to LSE in a couple years time for the same or similar course!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5669
Original post by Sab-95
Why you anxious for the next 45 minutes

Because LSE closes at 17.15 uk time, or so it has been all this time :smile:
Reply 5670
Yes I know I'm new to this thread. I've applied for economics and social policy, anxiously waiting for a reply.
Reply 5671
Oh okay! Let's hope no more rejections today then.
Reply 5672
Original post by ekgp
Just got rejected from lse for actuarial science :/ oh well guess I will be firming ucl :smile:

Sorry to hear that, if you don't mind me asking what were your predicted grades?
Reply 5673
Original post by F.Tam
Just got rejected for economics, econometrics with mathematical economics. Good Luck everyone!

Hi. I'm sorry about your rejection, but am I right to think you are also applying for econ and Econ history? If you are have you heard back from them yet?
Reply 5674
Original post by ida3388
Hi. I'm sorry about your rejection, but am I right to think you are also applying for econ and Econ history? If you are have you heard back from them yet?

Yes, that's a very good guess. I haven't heard anything back from econ and econ history yet. But I would say my mathematical skill is better than my writing skill so I am not very optimistic on it to be honest.
Reply 5675
Rejected at 3 today for economics ... Absolutely gutted as I had my heart set on the LSE and living in London... They just said my PS and grades were all good, but compeititon was strong

Posted from TSR Mobile
It looks like I may have dodged a bullet today, however my 7 week email comes to a conclusion tomorrow so I wouldn't feel safe just yet.
Reply 5677
Original post by C7jnr
It looks like I may have dodged a bullet today, however my 7 week email comes to a conclusion tomorrow so I wouldn't feel safe just yet.

Same here. Let's hope tomorrow is offer Friday :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5678
Original post by bechutch
Sorry to hear that, if you don't mind me asking what were your predicted grades?

A*A*A I got an email saying that my grades/application was good but not as competitive as others
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Marhju
Same here. Let's hope tomorrow is offer Friday :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That would be great if it was, maybe they got all their rejections out of their system today, #ifiwassolucky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending