The Student Room Group

Lancaster Medicine A100 Applicants (2014 Entry)

Scroll to see replies

From facebook

Lancaster Medical School
We are starting to send out our decisions after interview. If you receive a decision and would like feedback please email [email protected]

I'm expecting my rejection soon then :|
Original post by TheMysteryMan
From facebook

Lancaster Medical School
We are starting to send out our decisions after interview. If you receive a decision and would like feedback please email [email protected]

So scary :cry: good luck everyone!

Has anyone on TSR heard back today?
Reply 322
From facebook

Lancaster Medical School

Oh Yayy! Finallyyyy, when did they post this? Think positively buddy :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
From facebook

Lancaster Medical School

Thanks for the update! I'll be refreshing my emails more than usual.

Good luck!
Original post by Rooroo96
Oh Yayy! Finallyyyy, when did they post this? Think positively buddy :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

10am this morning, which means they probably sent out a few decisions today, or else are starting tomorrow maybe.. :eek:
Reply 326
10am this morning, which means they probably sent out a few decisions today, or else are starting tomorrow maybe.. :eek:

Hmm it would make sense! I did some TSR thread stalking and people last year from the 2013 cycle starting hearing from the 5th of march so todayyyy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rejected:frown: post interview MMI score not high enough :frown:
Original post by nick d terrier

Same..as I expected. Oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that guys...good luck with your other applications if you still have any left!!! Did they give you information on specific stations or was it pretty generic feedback?
Reply 330

same for me :frown: only liverpool to hear from now, expecting a post-interview rejection though :frown:

Original post by aaronc789
same for me :frown: only liverpool to hear from now, expecting a post-interview rejection though :frown:

I'm really sorry to hear about this :frown: Hope you all get offers from somewhere else! X
What time are people receiving the updates?
Reply 333
Original post by Rumschpringe

i got the track email yesterday at 15:45
Original post by Rumschpringe

16.02 email of track update from UCAS
Original post by jesscoulthurst
Sorry to hear that guys...good luck with your other applications if you still have any left!!! Did they give you information on specific stations or was it pretty generic feedback?

No feedback given, probably can request some. Just received a email from ucas of track update and on the rejction it said

Your application for this choice has been unsuccessful.
Reason for Unsuccessful
Offers for a place are made on a competitive basis. Your multiple mini interview (MMI) score was not as high as those applicants who were made an offer.
So sorry to hear about the rejections guys :frown: Hopefully you're successful elsewhere!
guys that sucks but remember there are other options gap yr/grad/abroad dont be too disheartened! If you want it bad enough you will get there eventually
Original post by ihateusernames
guys that sucks but remember there are other options gap yr/grad/abroad dont be too disheartened! If you want it bad enough you will get there eventually

Thank you :smile:

Reply 339
Ahhh so nervous! I Keep checking my phoneeee Just wanna know the outcome already :frown: tomorrow hopefully!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending