The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry for 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5680
Original post by ekgp
A*A*A I got an email saying that my grades/application was good but not as competitive as others

Mine are the same, I'm not expecting to get an offer. Good luck with all your others
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
I'm really sorry to hear about all your rejections
Has anyone who received the 17th of March email actually received an answer earlier?
Reply 5682
Original post by grosseban
Has anyone who received the 17th of March email actually received an answer earlier?

I have that email from all three courses I have applied and I got rejected for two of them today.
Original post by F.Tam
I have that email from all three courses I have applied and I got rejected for two of them today.

What are the two courses you've got rejected from and the one you still haven't heard about?
Reply 5684
Original post by ekgp
A*A*A I got an email saying that my grades/application was good but not as competitive as others

Wow! What course did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5685
Original post by sstt
Rejection for Economics. Good luck to those still remaining.

Thank you, and im so sorry about your rejection. hopefully ill get an offer for economics tomorrow, got my 'strongest in your cohort' email like 6 weeks ago, getting really anxious :s-smilie:
Reply 5686

Yes, I had the 17th March email and then I got rejected today.

Original post by A193
Thank you, and im so sorry about your rejection. hopefully ill get an offer for economics tomorrow, got my 'strongest in your cohort' email like 6 weeks ago, getting really anxious

Best of luck. I was waiting on the strongest in the cohort email for ages too (I received it first in December, having applied on 14th October). Hopefully, you'll receive more positive news than I did.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by sstt
Yes, I had the 17th March email and then I got rejected today.

What course did you applied for?
Reply 5688
Original post by m0hd_J
Wow! What course did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

actuarial science
Reply 5689
What are the two courses you've got rejected from and the one you still haven't heard about?

Rejected for economics, mathematical economics and econometrics. Still waiting for economic history with economics.
Has anyone heard of the economic history department today?
Reply 5691
What course did you applied for?

Economics
Original post by sstt
Economics

What were your GCSE, AS and predicted grades and when did you apply, if you don't mind me asking.
Just received an offer for Philosophy, Logic, and Scientific Method! Good luck to everyone else still awaiting their decisions. :smile:
has anyone heard of the economic history department today?

just got an offer for economics and economic history!
Original post by Theacademic
just got an offer for economics and economic history!

Congratulations! Did you get the delay email?
offer for economics!
Reply 5697
offer for economics........... so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile::biggrin:
Just recieved an offer for Bsc Economic History, I am so ecstatic, I can't believe it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 5699
Hey guys, is your 7 weeks mail due today? (To this who got an offer :smile: )

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply