The Student Room Group

Leicester Medical Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by medictobe
Quite possibly, those interviewed late Jan last year starting hearing back on the 7th March...

Whaaaat?? b-b-but that's tomorrow!!

Haha, I still think it will be left for next week :biggrin:. I guess I am used to waiting. Every time I check my inbox there is no email.
Will there be an offers holders open day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2902
Quite possibly, those interviewed late Jan last year starting hearing back on the 7th March...

What about December interviewees when are we likely to hear back? Does anyone know?
Original post by mynameissamm
Will there be an offers holders open day?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yep late march/early april from what i know :smile:
Original post by 0612
What about December interviewees when are we likely to hear back? Does anyone know?

I'm not sure, I only based my comment above on last year's thread... I feel for those who interviewed in December and haven't heard back yet. My interview was 29th Jan and I literally can't wait any longer! (Unless its an offer in which case Leicester you can take as long as you like! Although I think that'll be unlikely for me)
I havent checked this thread in a while, but would anyone be able to update me where the number of offers stand approx? :smile:
Reply 2906
I think its so unfair to keep people waiting from December its put me off leicester actually, its my last choice now from being my favourite when I applied. They are taking so long to reply that I've become more interested in other UNI's.

This whole process has been draining. I just want to know even if its a rejection so I can get on with other important stuff in my life. :frown:
Original post by Estrellaa
I havent checked this thread in a while, but would anyone be able to update me where the number of offers stand approx? :smile:

The only stuff recently was a few gem offers yesterday but not many on here.
undergrad jan interviewees, ANY idea when we will hear? I don't remember very clearly what the admissions woman said about it at the end of the interview. I put that down to post interview shock.
Reply 2909
Original post by annieonamission
undergrad jan interviewees, ANY idea when we will hear? I don't remember very clearly what the admissions woman said about it at the end of the interview. I put that down to post interview shock.

I think they said jan interviewers will either here in 4 weeks if not then its at the end of the cycle i.e march

Posted from TSR Mobile
Which basically tells us nothing it's just to get us off of their backs lol
Which basically tells us nothing it's just to get us off of their backs lol

hahaha, would rep if could :biggrin:
Reply 2912
Original post by petzneo
Thank you very much. Good luck with your universities and let us know how you get on :smile:

Not a whisper today, its really odd. Do you think they just did one day of offers?

Stats:

2:1 MPharm from UEA
UKCAT 800, Band 1

Leicester A101 - Interviewed 29th January (sorry I said 28th earlier), received offer 5th March.
Southampton BM4 (A101) - Interviewed 12th December, no response.
Bristol A101 - Interview on 13th March
Warwick A101 - Interview on the 18th March

Hope that helps, for anyone else interviewed 29th January I was in the AM slot group 1.
I want to share my story - HYMS said they'll reply by Feb. So I heard back on the LAST day and it was a rejection. Lol. That's the unluckiest. Having to wait the longest just for a REJECTION! Hopefully same story won't repeat with Leicester.
Original post by Zael89
Stats:

2:1 MPharm from UEA
UKCAT 800, Band 1

Leicester A101 - Interviewed 29th January (sorry I said 28th earlier), received offer 5th March.
Southampton BM4 (A101) - Interviewed 12th December, no response.
Bristol A101 - Interview on 13th March
Warwick A101 - Interview on the 18th March

Hope that helps, for anyone else interviewed 29th January I was in the AM slot group 1.

Yay a fellow offer holder, hi!
Are you waiting to hear back from everyone before you make a decision?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2915
Original post by walkers38
I want to share my story - HYMS said they'll reply by Feb. So I heard back on the LAST day and it was a rejection. Lol. That's the unluckiest. Having to wait the longest just for a REJECTION! Hopefully same story won't repeat with Leicester.

Rats, that's rotten. Fingers crossed for Leicester...
Reply 2916
Looks like they are leaving us to suffer another weekend..
Original post by LiSpi
Looks like they are leaving us to suffer another weekend..

That is poo :frown: I hope you all have something nice planned that will mean no thinking of it for a couple of days.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2918
If it's any help, when I got asked for my reference on Wednesday they said "please send it no later than MONDAY 10TH MARCH" in big bold letters.

Perhaps that means they are making some other decisions on Monday or Tuesday? Dunno if that helps anyone.
Reply 2919
pre interview rejection from Leicester, very disappointed. I was told my preinterview score of 57 did not meet the threshold this year, oh well :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending