international applicant btw

Posted from TSR Mobile

WOOHOO CONGRATS!! you must be over the moon :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4022
Original post by Tuni530
WOOHOO CONGRATS!! you must be over the moon :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh boy i am :smile: so pleased that all the medical applicants in my sixth form have received offers!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4023
To all you guys who have got offers well done! And just a question for all of you have you seen the accommodation and what's your favourite??
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by MS Miz
To all you guys who have got offers well done! And just a question for all of you have you seen the accommodation and what's your favourite?

probably the great Dover street apartments! I like the intercollegiate halls, but they're too far away from Guy's :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4025
I was thinking either wolson or great dover street

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4026
To all those with offers what time of the day did u get the update on ur portal? Not the email informing u of an update but what time was the actual update ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
the wait is killing me.. I ask this again: has any home student offers been given out yet?
Original post by kmlee0926
the wait is killing me.. I ask this again: has any home student offers been given out yet?

yes, i know an applicant with an offer and there have been around 15 here on tsr

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4029
December Interviewees...anything?
Original post by Rosine
December Interviewees...anything?

Nope :ninja:

Kings have definitely become my last choice now... Through the time they haven't given me any offer I've become more interested in other unis, so kinda backfired :s-smilie:
Reply 4031
Original post by Dandaman9999

Kings have definitely become my last choice now... Through the time they haven't given me any offer I've become more interested in other unis, so kinda backfired :s-smilie:

You've took the words right out of my mouth :tongue: I feel exactly the same!
Original post by 0612
You've took the words right out of my mouth :tongue: I feel exactly the same!

It's so frustrating! The devilish part inside me is hoping I get an offer just so I can reject it :colone: But only if my other uni gives me an offer, but if they don't then I love Kings <3 haha
Reply 4033
Original post by Dandaman9999

Ahaha!! thats soo true! My other unis have also started to appeal to me a lot more :tongue: ooh well ...we just wait. It not even the wait that's annoying tbh. It's just the fact that they have the nerve to keep such a large number of us waiting like this till the last minute and inevitably there'll be some rejections- which will be heart breaking after this long you know? This aspect of the selection process (with regards to this 'pooling') is really inconsiderate. I understand that waiting for responses can be hard but the universities also have a responsibility...I agree that this whole plan of theirs has really backfired.

(sorry for the longish post)
Original post by Rosine
Ahaha!! thats soo true! My other unis have also started to appeal to me a lot more :tongue: ooh well ...we just wait. It not even the wait that's annoying tbh. It's just the fact that they have the nerve to keep such a large number of us waiting like this till the last minute and inevitably there'll be some rejections- which will be heart breaking after this long you know? This aspect of the selection process (with regards to this 'pooling') is really inconsiderate. I understand that waiting for responses can be hard but the universities also have a responsibility...I agree that this whole plan of theirs has really backfired.

I totally understand where you're coming from! It's definitely more the fact that we heard nothing back until a week or so ago with the 'you're still being considered' message, which is still very vague and doesn't give much more info. 2-3 weeks reply date... hahahahahahha good one Kings
Reply 4035
Original post by Rosine

Well said Rosine :smile: I hope kings get their act together soon!
guys does anyone know the last interview date ? PS rosine awesome comment .. i think they are pooling to avoid the ...'we reject you then we accept you later ' scenario..... either way this is day 7 of March in the year of our Lord 2014 (might have got that wrong ) lol only ...hopefullyy.... 28 day of March left...... i wish i had a green bottle for each of those days and then i could pass time by singing .... 28 green bottles left hanging on the wall... lolz bad humour...
Rosine... correct me if i am worng but u applied Imeprial and heard back ( positive reply hopefully ) or am i just imagining things ....
Reply 4037
Original post by hello101
guys does anyone know the last interview date ? PS rosine awesome comment .. i think they are pooling to avoid the ...'we reject you then we accept you later ' scenario..... either way this is day 7 of March in the year of our Lord 2014 (might have got that wrong ) lol only ...hopefullyy.... 28 day of March left...... i wish i had a green bottle for each of those days and then i could pass time by singing .... 28 green bottles left hanging on the wall... lolz bad humour...
Rosine... correct me if i am worng but u applied Imeprial and heard back ( positive reply hopefully ) or am i just imagining things ....

28 days of march left?! Looooool since when did march have 35 days?! SEE WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO US KINGS?!?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4038
Hi guys, a little question here.

I know from a friend who stalks the LSE forum as feverishly as we stalk this. He's come to live in fear of Rejection Fridays after hearing nothing on Offer Thursdays. Does king's do anything like this? Like give out decisions on a certain day or something (if they even do at all lol)

Someone mentioned a while back : "another week of waiting". Did you mean like you passed the 2 week mark?

Hang in there guys:smile:
Original post by mao127
Hi guys, a little question here.

I know from a friend who stalks the LSE forum as feverishly as we stalk this. He's come to live in fear of Rejection Fridays after hearing nothing on Offer Thursdays. Does king's do anything like this? Like give out decisions on a certain day or something (if they even do at all lol)

Someone mentioned a while back : "another week of waiting". Did you mean like you passed the 2 week mark?

Hang in there guys:smile:

Nah, there doesn't seem to be a specific day. At the moment its pretty quiet :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest