The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tuni530
28 days of march left?! Looooool since when did march have 35 days?! SEE WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO US KINGS?!?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol
Lol
Lol
Yea i recolonised ( lol auto correct having fun) the mistake but i thought i would leave it there for humour factor !!!!!!!
Lol i hope ur doing well ( better than me anyways)

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Ps i read a comment about abandoning my lil troopers and comrades here .... I cant see it on my phone as usual lol ....
I would never ever abandon my comrades ad others and sister in this ruthless battle to secure a place at med school....
We have shared and endured so much together .....
I wish i could give u all a friendly hug rite now ....
Lets hold tight peepz

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4042
Original post by hello101
Ps i read a comment about abandoning my lil troopers and comrades here .... I cant see it on my phone as usual lol ....
I would never ever abandon my comrades ad others and sister in this ruthless battle to secure a place at med school....
We have shared and endured so much together .....
I wish i could give u all a friendly hug rite now ....
Lets hold tight peepz

That was me hello101, I didn't realise you'd been on here a couple of days ago. But hey, it's always nice to hear from you. Hugs to you too:tongue:

On a side note, just had my Notts interview. I may hear back from Notts sooner than Kings with the way things are looking. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 0612
That was me hello101, I didn't realise you'd been on here a couple of days ago. But hey, it's always nice to hear from you. Hugs to you too:tongue:

On a side note, just had my Notts interview. I may hear back from Notts sooner than Kings with the way things are looking. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome 0612 !! How did notts go ?? Well i wish u the very best of luck .......
Yea i was diverting my attention to warwick grad programme ....
But all rested now ...
So yea i dont care about them anymore considering i didnt apply there ...
Yea u never know when we mite hear from kings ... Probably anyday as we are very close to the end of the cycle .......

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4044
My portal just changed to "your application is being processed".

Wat iz hapen

Pls King's I need dis

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4045
Original post by Flobie
Abstract reasoning tests your ability to spot patterns, for example, when looking at xrays and other scans. You need to be able to tell if there's an abnormality.

Try 3 months, that's how long a lot of us have been waiting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh i have been waiting for 5 months!!!!!:frown:
Reply 4046
Original post by hello101
Awesome 0612 !! How did notts go ?? Well i wish u the very best of luck .......
Yea i was diverting my attention to warwick grad programme .... But helping people an giving common knowledge available everywhere got me a yellow card ( some candidates didnt like they didnt know it even when i told them what they can do if they didnt know ... Oh welll ... U win some u loose some... I was a bit too blunt with them ... Due to lack of sleep lol )
But all rested now ...
So yea i dont care about them anymore considering i didnt apply there ...
Yea u never know when we mite hear from kings ... Probably anyday as we are very close to the end of the cycle .......

Notts was my best interview, VERY nice interviewers.
Yellow card, Awwh that's too bad. Some people just can't be helped really. Anyway, just stay on this thread we love your posts its the only thing that's keeping us going. Hopefully not long now, I hope you get some good news soon, I'm really rooting for you.:biggrin:

Edit, I would have repped but TSR won't let me, I think I've repped you too many times :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4047
Original post by otago

Excuse me! :tongue: But when did you have your interview?
Original post by otago

Whaaat when was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4049
Friday nearing the 6 pm 'time we hear from the office' mark. I'm getting so anxious haha, the weekend will kill me.
Original post by veriluxe
Friday nearing the 6 pm 'time we hear from the office' mark. I'm getting so anxious haha, the weekend will kill me.

Good luck youuuuuu!!! P.S Tehehehe I was told by someone who also used to stalk this thread obsessively... it's 5:45 PM on the dot. :P
Reply 4051
Original post by Cephalosporin
Good luck youuuuuu!!! P.S Tehehehe I was told by someone who also used to stalk this thread obsessively... it's 5:45 PM on the dot. :P

OMG !! Are you trolling me?! Haha I'm driving myself insane here and not to sound stalker or anything but your avatar is different! How's life now as an offer holder? :wink:
Reply 4052
So it went from Acceptance of Interview to "Your application is being processed" and now it's back at "Acceptance of interview".

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!

WHY DO KING'S DO THIS TO ME?!
Reply 4053
Any of you have offers yet and going to firm kings if you do? :smile:
Reply 4054
Original post by KerryMan
So it went from Acceptance of Interview to "Your application is being processed" and now it's back at "Acceptance of interview".

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!

WHY DO KING'S DO THIS TO ME?!

I think this happened to cephalosporin too.
Original post by veriluxe
I think this happened to cephalosporin too.

Now I wish mine changed too
Reply 4056
A decision must be coming.. This weekend is gonna draaaaaag. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4057
Original post by KerryMan
A decision must be coming.. This weekend is gonna draaaaaag. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know how you feel. Wish my status changed too LOL. are you home or international?
Reply 4058
I'm EU, I'm the other Irish guy on this thread. :P All the waiting is so cruel. :frown: Is King's gonna be your firm if you get an offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4059
Definitely firming this. Who's the other Irish guy? I guess I can't complain too much since you had your interview before mine. Really hope next week gives us good news!

Quick Reply

Latest