The Student Room Group

TSR Turkish Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3660
how are people remembering tsr people from other forums. this is madness. I dont think im capable of that memory.
Reply 3661
Original post by cem101
how are people remembering tsr people from other forums. this is madness. I dont think im capable of that memory.

I quoted him, that's why I remember... Also you have to be a good stalker...

Basically I just have a good memory with letters, but i cannot remember 2 numbers. I don't know my phone number, and i don't know my card pin, still checking it on my phone every single time (I use it every single day for train ticket, and i have it more than 2 years)....

It's just part of the memory, I remember weird names at uni, i remember names of pupil from primary school, I remember chinese names too!!
Reply 3662
Original post by lNurl

Basically I just have a good memory with letters, but i cannot remember 2 numbers. I don't know my phone number, and i don't know my card pin, still checking it on my phone every single time (I use it every single day for train ticket, and i have it more than 2 years)....

It's just part of the memory, I remember weird names at uni, i remember names of pupil from primary school, I remember chinese names too!!

im the opposite numbers is my game :smile:
Original post by JohnsHatun
Ocr for Bio and Turkish and Edexcel for Chemistry.. Yeah hopefully it will be worth it.. Hows turkish coming along? I havent started yet Turkish yet..

I don't do a level Turkish, it would be good if was doing but oh well, I speak Turkish in my own time :smile: (and my subjects are hard enough :smile: )
Have you done the assessed practicals for chemistry?

Original post by ihateusernames
Hi guys room for one more turk?

Elbette :smile:
Original post by lNurl

you quoted her*

did a little stalking of my own and youre the guy/girl who thinks its ok to pay for sex

did a little stalking of my own and youre the guy/girl who thinks its ok to pay for sex

So?
Reply 3666
you quoted her*

Sorry HER, you don't have sign, when I don't see sign everyone is make for me (it's better to girl - boy, than calling boy -girl)

I am genuinely interested where (in which thread) I said it's ok to pay for sex? I'm member for a long time, I dont remember my posts very well :smile: I just want to check the date when I wrote "it's ok to pay for sex".

Ohh btw, I have sign showing my gender next to my name I guess :smile:
Original post by lNurl
Sorry HER, you don't have sign, when I don't see sign everyone is make for me (it's better to girl - boy, than calling boy -girl)

I am genuinely interested where (in which thread) I said it's ok to pay for sex? I'm member for a long time, I dont remember my posts very well :smile: I just want to check the date when I wrote "it's ok to pay for sex".

Ohh btw, I have sign showing my gender next to my name I guess :smile:

Ok maybe not say u thought it was ok but told me to leave the guy who was gonna pay for sex alone - i hadnt read the thread to the end i eidnt know he had lost his virginity but i think any guy who has to pay for sex is weird
Original post by S-man10
So?

So nothing she said she quoted me and i wanted to find out when
Reply 3669
Ok maybe not say u thought it was ok but told me to leave the guy who was gonna pay for sex alone - i hadnt read the thread to the end i eidnt know he had lost his virginity but i think any guy who has to pay for sex is weird

Lool I knew i never said something like that :smile: I just was shocked when u accused me of thinking it is ok to pay for sex :wink: you need to improve your stalking abilities ^_^

Bassetts, he made lots of threads about virginity, most people know him here. He lost his virginity and it wasn't paid one. it was mixture of ONS/FWB.
Original post by lNurl
Lool I knew i never said something like that :smile: I just was shocked when u accused me of thinking it is ok to pay for sex :wink: you need to improve your stalking abilities ^_^

Bassetts, he made lots of threads about virginity, most people know him here. He lost his virginity and it wasn't paid one. it was mixture of ONS/FWB.

Whats ons/fwb?
Reply 3671
Whats ons/fwb?

ONS = One night stand (sex for one night)
FWB = Friend with benefits (friends, having sex but not in relationship with that person)
Original post by lNurl
it was mixture of ONS/FWB.

Thats like mixing water and oil
Original post by lNurl
ONS = One night stand (sex for one night)
FWB = Friend with benefits (friends, having sex but not in relationship with that person)

oh ok just didnt know what the abbreviation stood for cool for him i guess...
oh ok just didnt know what the abbreviation stood for cool for him i guess...

It isn't cool :no:
Original post by S-man10
It isn't cool :no:

lol y not? he wanted to lose it he did
lol y not? he wanted to lose it he did

yeah but thats cool. not the other way which is always really hot wet sweaty which is all the opposite of cool.

I feel like I had to point this out
Original post by S-man10
yeah but thats cool. not the other way which is always really hot wet sweaty which is all the opposite of cool.

I feel like I had to point this out

Thanks for being so pedantic
Thanks for being so pedantic

thanks for being uptight
Original post by S-man10
thanks for being uptight

no problem

Quick Reply

Latest