The Student Room Group

Occupational Therapy 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ruthghaly
ahh i've had my interview/selection day thing, just waiting to see if they're going to give me an offer or not :P

Ooh well done! Hope you hear soon :smile: Mine is so long away haha! How did you think it went?
Reply 121
Original post by Catherine_H
Ooh well done! Hope you hear soon :smile: Mine is so long away haha! How did you think it went?

ahh i got rejected :frown: i thought the tasks we had to do were alright, so i'm guessing its probably due to my predicted grades only scraping the entry requirements :P oh well, i didn't want to go there anyway :') hope yours goes better than mine did :smile:
ahh i got rejected :frown: i thought the tasks we had to do were alright, so i'm guessing its probably due to my predicted grades only scraping the entry requirements :P oh well, i didn't want to go there anyway :') hope yours goes better than mine did :smile:

Oh sorry to hear that! :frown: I think they're really hard to get into so don't worry too much about it. I'm shocked I even got an interview! Thanks :smile:
I've been rejected from Southampton too, along with Bournemouth and Plymouth... Only waiting on 2 more, I fear I may have to try getting in through clearing!
Has anyone had an interview at Canterbury? Got mine next week, really nervous!
Reply 125
Original post by k.elizabeth.p
Has anyone had an interview at Canterbury? Got mine next week, really nervous!

I have. Don't be nervous, everything was really straightforward and all the lecturers were lovely.
Does anyone know how DBS checks are done? After you have been accepted onto the course or before.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 127
Hi, has anyone heard from UEA yet? i had my interview on December 11th and haven't heard anything yet :frown:
Reply 128
I had an interview at UEA in November and they've only just got back to me today, with an offer, so I wouldn't worry if anyone's been waiting for ages, because they take so long!

Hi, well done on your offer!! can i ask what your predicted grades are? i really want to go to UEA but haven't heard from them
Reply 129
Original post by els1234
Hi, well done on your offer!! can i ask what your predicted grades are? i really want to go to UEA but haven't heard from them

they were AAB x
Reply 130
thats amazing well done! i really really want to go there, so hopefully they get back to me soon!
Reply 131
I've been put on a waiting list by Derby. Not going to know if I'm in or not until the end of april :/
Reply 132
Original post by Batistuta
I have. Don't be nervous, everything was really straightforward and all the lecturers were lovely.

hey have u heard back from canterbury yet? i had my interview 2 weeks ago?
I had my interview a couple of weeks ago to, at canterbury. I think we hear back at the end of the month :smile:
Has anyone heard anything at all from the Queen Margaret University for OT??? I've heard from all my other universities!!
Reply 135
I've just confirmed my firm (Derby) and insurance (Teesside)! Eek don't even know what to do with myself now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 136
Original post by Emz96

No not yet. They said by the end of March some time.
Original post by Emz96

Last year i had my interview on the 18th Feb and heard back on the 22nd March. This year i had my interview on the 25th Feb and i still haven't heard anything they did say it will be end of March before i hear anything x
Anyone heard anything from Cardiff University yet?
Original post by Sophie1994
Does anyone know how DBS checks are done? After you have been accepted onto the course or before.

Posted from TSR Mobile

When you get into uni after you have got your grades they should email you all the information including a link to apply for a DBS. You have to pay for it yourself, same with the jabs. Hope that helped abit

Quick Reply

Latest