The Student Room Group

Edgehill nursing 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by annalou2006
Try not to lose heart, you would have been told if it was unsuccessful, no question! A nurse friend of mine said they may be waiting to find out what figures they can take on re: NHS funding?! whether that's true or not I'm not sure. Keep your chin up and hopefully you'll hear back re: April, I was asked at interview if I would be interested in an April start and I said no due to childcare arrangements, my littlest doesn't start school until September x

My littlest starts then to but she's already in nursery to isn't to bad for me x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 41
I had my interview in December and I'm still waiting to hear back from Edge hill, I'm really nervous about it though! I received an email saying that I will have to wait for April until I hear back from them because of the amount of people that have applied!
Has anyone else heard anything from Edge hill?
Reply 42
Original post by Grrace95
I had my interview in December and I'm still waiting to hear back from Edge hill, I'm really nervous about it though! I received an email saying that I will have to wait for April until I hear back from them because of the amount of people that have applied!
Has anyone else heard anything from Edge hill?

Same Hun but there are some who have places x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
Original post by mellybee
Same Hun but there are some who have places x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh really! Is this for the adult nursing course?
Reply 44
Oh really! Is this for the adult nursing course?

Am waiting for child branch but I've heard of two from child who have offers and quite a lot from adult not sure how many x x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
For people saying they have to wait til April it may be because they are waiting to interview everybody before they make a decision?

Im only saying that as i have an interview for the 8th march.
Reply 46
Original post by Filouch
For people saying they have to wait til April it may be because they are waiting to interview everybody before they make a decision?

Im only saying that as i have an interview for the 8th march.

When did you apply? I got my application in just a few days before deadline closes and I haven't heard a thing all I got was that they are considering my application. How long did you wait before getting an interview date? X
Reply 47
Original post by Sarah04lfc
When did you apply? I got my application in just a few days before deadline closes and I haven't heard a thing all I got was that they are considering my application. How long did you wait before getting an interview date? X

Hey,

I applied on 8th January so just a few days before you. I have to admit ive been pretty impressed by them. I sent that off at 11pm that night and the next morning i had the confirmation email from them. Tuesday just gone i got another email asking me for interview so about 2 weeks. Have also had a rejection from them for another course that i put down as a panic!

Maybe i was just lucky with my times i sent it in? I know its so frustrating.

Havent heard a thing from my other choices though. Did you apply for anywhere else?
X
Reply 48
I have applied to edge hill and Chester. When looking back it was only 3 weeks when I applied lol just seems ages. Did you hear via email or post? X
Reply 49
I know exactly how you feel!
Have to keep reminding myself they haven't even had it a month yet! Its driving me mad.

I got an email off them in the afternoon and track updated the next day! Nothing through the post.

Good luck, let me know when you get a reply, and hopefully may see you on interview day! X
Reply 50
I no- fingers crossed. Good luck for your interview. Did they say anything about a maths and English test? X
Reply 51
Original post by Filouch
I know exactly how you feel!
Have to keep reminding myself they haven't even had it a month yet! Its driving me mad.

I got an email off them in the afternoon and track updated the next day! Nothing through the post.

Good luck, let me know when you get a reply, and hopefully may see you on interview day! X

I got my interview through yesterday :-) yay! 18th March xx
Reply 52
Original post by Sarah04lfc
I got my interview through yesterday :-) yay! 18th March xx

Woop woop! Well done you :-D
Feels good doesnt it!
Shame its not the 8th March and i would have seen you there.
Will have to let each other know if we get in next and what we thought of the interview lol x
Reply 53
Hey, I have my interview for Adult Nursing at Edge Hill next week! I'm feeling good about the maths & literacy (especially after reading this thread...maths isn't my strong point but I found the sample test easy so if it is along those lines I think it'll be ok!).

I was wondering if anyone has any tips for the actual interview?? I've read that there will be scenarios given to discuss? I may be thinking of JMU because I was also reading up on that one. What kind of things did they ask and how long did it take etc? Also, I think this question will have an obvious answer, but what sort of thing should I wear? Office wear?

(Getting a little nervous lol) :smile:
Reply 54
I've just got an offer from edge hill!!! :smile: Over the moon! Has anyone else heard anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
I've just got an offer from edge hill!!! :smile: Over the moon! Has anyone else heard anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Hun what branch when was your interview ..... Congratulations you must have done extremely well !!! x x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
We'll done grace, I received a conditional offer for edge hill adult nursing. my interview was in nov heard December x is it adult nursing you've got a place for?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 57
Hi ive had offers for the nursing and social work combined courses xx has anybody else???
Reply 58
Original post by chel_993
We'll done grace, I received a conditional offer for edge hill adult nursing. my interview was in nov heard December x is it adult nursing you've got a place for?

I'm still waiting chell for child branch 😞

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
Original post by mellybee
I'm still waiting chell for child branch 😞

Posted from TSR Mobile

Argh no 😔 child branch is a different ball game though Hun so they may wait till all interviews are completed then send out offers. Think positively if you had done badly they would of sent you a unsuccessful by now so it's a good sign x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending