The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by L'Evil Fish
Well I apoligise :smile:

:rofl:

I'll be back, quick polo session.

To be fair his post was probably worse, yours was a fair reaction:tongue:. I got offered a scholarship but decided to stay at my school, probably should have went:rolleyes:
Original post by Red Fox
To be fair his post was probably worse, yours was a fair reaction:tongue:. I got offered a scholarship but decided to stay at my school, probably should have went:rolleyes:

Haha yeah, I'm glad I came here tbf

:sigh: good thing I stopped haha

It was annoying because he doesn't know our situation very well, neither of us pay
Original post by Futuremedic2096
It was annoying because he doesn't know our situation very well, neither of us pay

Yeah, see if I did pay to go, then I'd have taken the insult because it's fair enough but I don't :lol: and money is something I often complain about

I just couldn't be bothered with the commuting:redface:
You should learn your facts before spewing ****. I do not have money, I earned my place and am here on a scholarship.

I could never ever afford private school, so don't go cursing at me or those in general who do.

So why do you use TSR? Because I don't think you're gonna make the change needed to get grades, so don't think being on TSR is gonna do you much good if you're looking to improve your grades because it seems the problem is you.

You were insulting GCSEs when you didn't even do well in those.

Right, I'll stop.

Right for starters I reckon this will get an Oscar before Leonardo Dicaprio. :ahee:

Second, as somebody who went to a ****hole of a secondary school but still did okay you notice it's just a reflection on how well someone does with what they are provided.

Although I'm kinda jealous of how much more opportunities they have :colondollar:
I'll just stick to BTEC Business Studies :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, see if I did pay to go, then I'd have taken the insult because it's fair enough but I don't :lol: and money is something I often complain about

How did you get your scholarship by the way?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Leechayy
Right for starters I reckon this will get an Oscar before Leonardo Dicaprio. :ahee:

Second, as somebody who went to a ****hole of a secondary school but still did okay you notice it's just a reflection on how well someone does with what they are provided.

Although I'm kinda jealous of how much more opportunities they have :colondollar:
I'll just stick to BTEC Business Studies :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol:

I think I did decently for the school I went to! So it's the person imo.

They do get many more opportunities!

How did you get your scholarship by the way?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They needed to fill a place quickly, friend was already enrolled there, recommended me, interview, in!:biggrin:
:lol:

I think I did decently for the school I went to! So it's the person imo.

They do get many more opportunities!

They needed to fill a place quickly, friend was already enrolled there, recommended me, interview, in!:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:mmm: Yepp, until I came on TSR I never knew about summer schools, olympiads, EPQs, stuff that our community careers advisor couldn't tell us about. (She phoned up Cambridge one time after looking on the website and they literally told her to look on the website and hung up :facepalm:) College is better the careers advisor knows what they're doing :biggrin:

Wow, easy entry :wink: nice!
Posted from TSR Mobile

:mmm: Yepp, until I came on TSR I never knew about summer schools, olympiads, EPQs, stuff that our community careers advisor couldn't tell us about. (She phoned up Cambridge one time after looking on the website and they literally told her to look on the website and hung up :facepalm:) College is better the careers advisor knows what they're doing :biggrin:

Wow, easy entry :wink: nice!

Same! :rofl:

Hahaha, that's pretty embarrassing:redface:

Yeah, it was actually :colondollar:
Same! :rofl:

Hahaha, that's pretty embarrassing:redface:

Yeah, it was actually :colondollar:

Well things all worked out for the best - I've applied to 3 summer schools which I have a negligible chance of getting into :redface: I suppose I'll just have to cross fingers that they let the school's 1% have a chance :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Almost at 10000 posts! :biggrin:
Original post by Spacey368
Almost at 10000 posts! :biggrin:
Over 1 in every 20 posts was from me:eek:, I didn't think I posted that much in here:tongue:
when is the next thread going to be created
Original post by nocoolusername
when is the next thread going to be created

Later tonight or probably tomorrow, us TSR peasants must wait for a greater power to create it:biggrin:
Original post by Red Fox
Over 1 in every 20 posts was from me:eek:, I didn't think I posted that much in here:tongue:

WHOA! DUDE THAT'S IMPRESSIVE!
Can't wait for round 2 :colone:
Original post by Spacey368
WHOA! DUDE THAT'S IMPRESSIVE!
Can't wait for round 2 :colone:

I came 3rd in posts, I won't get that next time:frown:
Evenin'
Don't think anyone has claimed it:tongue: probably Fishy
Yooooo

Latest