The Student Room Group

Attracted to geeks/nerds?

I am strangely attracted to geeks and nerds and people who are just generally intelligent, even if they are mildly unattractive. Is this strange? I've been told by several friends that I'm weird for not going for the typical muscly/fit guys.

Anybody else like this?

Scroll to see replies

Nah, that's quite normal.

Intelligence is attractive :yep:
Reply 2
Original post by bubble999

Yep this :smile:

Everyone has different preferences anyways OP :smile:
Thank Christ.
Reply 4
Original post by bubble999

Yeah :biggrin:

Original post by MangoFreak
Thank Christ.

?
Reply 5
I'd choose an intelligent average/unattractive guy over a fit but dumb guy any day of the week.
Reply 6
Original post by suzylemonade
I am strangely attracted to geeks and nerds and people who are just generally intelligent, even if they are mildly unattractive. Is this strange? I've been told by several friends that I'm weird for not going for the typical muscly/fit guys.

Anybody else like this?

PM me if you are for real. :smile:
?

Sorry, I've spent a lot of time today in parts of the internet that would have me believe it impossible for any woman to not prefer pretty much the opposite of me :tongue:
Reply 8
You're probably in the right place then :rofl:
Well, I thought I was clever, but it turns out I'm dumb by TSR standards, so now I don't have much going for me. :frown:
Original post by MangoFreak
Sorry, I've spent a lot of time today in parts of the internet that would have me believe it impossible for any woman to not prefer pretty much the opposite of me :tongue:

Oh, right xD Where exactly might these plaves be? :tongue:
Original post by KJane
I'd choose an intelligent average/unattractive guy over a fit but dumb guy any day of the week.

Be both.
Reply 12
Original post by majmuh24
Well, I thought I was clever, but it turns out I'm dumb by TSR standards, so now I don't have much going for me. :frown:

TSR dumb really isn't that dumb though :lol:
I'm both.
Reply 14

Anybody else like this?

I feel you sis :cool:
Original post by /dev/null
PM me if you are for real. :smile:

And the first thirsty man has begged for attention.

Women who are attracted to "geeks" only do it for a select few reasons.

1: They understand geeks can fix their phone for free. using sex as a carrot on stick but the carrot is fake and the stick a mocking whip.

2: They know geeks invent the gadget tech or new social media crap women love.

Examples:

1: Facebook
2: Twitter
3: Snapchat
4: whatsapp

etc etc

Care to guess how much $$$ these geeks are rolling in?

Last time i checked the 000,000,000 was alow figure for them. How many nice little skirts and shoes can you buy with that amount of cash?

3: Women are following the herd, like they always do.

Apparently due to the hipster and geekdom phase which has yet to pass, evident in a large number of "men" looking like pre-pubesent children at the age of 20-30 and acting like complete fannies, women have deceided to "settle" for something that wont make them insecure.

These guys will never, ever hurt the feelings of these girls and will go above and beyond for mediocre, ugly and average girls who are so self-concious and selfish that should a random dude pop his 6-pack out within a few feet of her, she will feel like she is being "raped". <<<true story

So anyway, geeks lose.

Mark zuck will get ass raped in divorce court and all these other tech geeks will get it too. I feel sorry for them really, they dont know whats going to hit them.

Anybody else like this?

You're in the right place then.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by majmuh24

You're the resident 15 year old maths genius. There's no way you're not clever, even by TSR standards
quite normal. not everyone likes dumb people

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not unless she looks like those slutty secretaries

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending