The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

62% of women have rape fantasies?!! ladies , care to explain?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ColinManchester1
What makes sense to the Wolf is not gonna make sense to the Sheep

I honestly have no idea what you mean by that.
Original post by shadowdweller
I honestly have no idea what you mean by that.

Exactly.

Western white woman can't think outside the box

A black woman would understand
Exactly.

Western white woman can't think outside the box

A black woman would understand

How is that an exactly moment? That's not even what we were discussing...
Reply 123
He is just a racist black supremacist. Might be trolling
(edited 10 years ago)

Let's just leave it. I can't really bothered debating with someone with one brain cell which is fighting for dominance

You come here as a king of your little sand castle of delightfully white sands. And you know if you answer the questions or debate, your castle will be washed away by the waves of curiosity and knowledge.

Poetic, aren’t I ?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by De Pays
He is just a racist black supremacist.

I concur.

Let's just leave it. I can't really bothered debating with someone with one brain cell which is fighting for dominance

You come here as a king of your little sand castle of delightfully white sands. And you know if you answer the questions or debate, your castle will be washed away by the waves of curiosity and knowledge.

Poetic, aren’t I ?

Don't change the debate and then complain that I'm the one fighting for dominance :rolleyes:

Poetic, aren’t I ?

Why do the black supremacists always change to the same font size and font on this forum?
Original post by DanB1991
Why do the black supremacists always change to the same font size and font on this forum?

Because they're all the same user :wink:
I concur.

Don't change the debate and then complain that I'm the one fighting for dominance :rolleyes:

When you break down the word 'racist' or 'supremacist' - What does it mean ?

What does it mean when you add an 'ist' on to any word ?

'Scientist' 'Pianist' It means you have mastered that field. Right ?

I am racist but only in the positive sense.

I have no desire to do white people what white people do to black people.

But you support the global racist system that exists
When you break down the word 'racist' or 'supremacist' - What does it mean ?

What does it mean when you add an 'ist' on to any word ?

'Scientist' 'Pianist' It means you have mastered that field. Right ?

I am racist but only in the positive sense.

I have no desire to do white people what white people do to black people.

But you support the global racist system that exists

Erm. Ist doesn't mean you've mastered the field? It just means you practise or are concerned with whatever it is the suffix to.

I support the global racist system, really? Please point me to a post where I have even remotely implied that.
Reply 130
50 shades of grey probably has something to do with this - dominated by a man (I haven't read it just basing on what people have said about it !)
Erm. Ist doesn't mean you've mastered the field? It just means you practise or are concerned with whatever it is the suffix to.

I support the global racist system, really? Please point me to a post where I have even remotely implied that.

All white people (and even those of color) raised in a society where racism has been common will have internalized elements of racist thinking:

Everyone will have ingested some of that conditioning.

All white people have been conditioned to accept white dominance in the social, political and economic systems and have been conditioned to believe that white dominance is the most preferable arrangement.

Someone has to be racist.

All white people (and even those of color) raised in a society where racism has been common will have internalized elements of racist thinking:

All white people have been conditioned to accept white dominance in the social, political and economic systems and have been conditioned to believe that white dominance is the most preferable arrangement.

Yeah, because it's not like no one questions situations where there is white dominance :rolleyes:

Someone has to be racist, really? The logic of that is highly questionable.
Personally I think it's just that, a fantasy. However, women are stereotypically the submissive gender, ergo they would have this is a fantasy.

/endthread

Actually stats are quite weird on the issue.

Ethnic minorities are most likely to receive discrimination and racial violence than the white majority.

However other stats show a different picture.

More ethnic minorities commit racial crime than the white majority. Also more white people suffer from racially aggravated violence than any other group put together. Even though they are less likely to be attacked based on their race, they make up around 61% of all cases.

To put it quite bluntly, white people are statistically the least likely to commit a racial attack. By comparison ethnic minorities are more likely to commit and be victims of racial violence.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 135
Maybe they are craving for rough sex not some violent dirty intercourse from a strangers that came out of nowhere. I guess 61% have read 50 shades of.... but those are pretty f*cked up as 80% of the raped women knew their rapist wtf
Well, I'm glad to see this thread has remained mature and refined...

Oh wait. :colone:

The difference between fantasy and reality is astronomical. Think about how many people are into BDSM and can enjoy pain in a sexual context - Does that mean they'd get a boner if a stranger punched them in the face? No, no it does not.

Rape fantasies are mostly centred around the idea of being so "wanted" that the person can't resist you. Also, of the people I know who experience it, it tends to be directed at one person raping them, rather than a generalised desire for rape. On top of this, the "fantasy rape" is very different to an actual rape, in that there are boundaries and it can be backed out of. It's also highly unlikely that anyone would fantasise rape involving someone they weren't attracted to.

Oh, and can people please stop referencing '50 Shades'? It is a terrible example of a Dom/Sub relationship, as Christian Grey is emotionally abusive and blackmails the protagonist into doing things, even outside of the bedroom. Consensus among the BDSM community is that it was an unhealthy representation, even if it did prompt a wave of middle-aged women into thinking they're kinky.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Maid Marian
It's a fantasy, it doesn't mean they actually want to be raped in RL!! It's just the idea of being dominated that girls like :redface:

Exactly! :smile:
Original post by Maid Marian
A lady will not disclose such matters :huff:

:smile: