The Student Room Group

Manchester Dentistry Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

I read on another thread the last interview date is the17th March so we should hear after that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 421
Original post by Kaumal123
I read on another thread the last interview date is the17th March so we should hear after that

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's 17th March because I was invited to interview today and they said I cannot rearrange it as it is the last date. This means that you guys will probably here by the end of March/beginning of April? Hope this helps
Reply 422
I got an email today saying that I have an interview on the 17th of March. They said that this is the last interview date because I cannot change the day. Does anyone know how many people applied, how may offers are made and how many are interviewed? Thanks
Original post by ross_ave
I got an email today saying that I have an interview on the 17th of March. They said that this is the last interview date because I cannot change the day. Does anyone know how many people applied, how may offers are made and how many are interviewed? Thanks

Hey, are you an international student or applying from within the UK?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 424
Original post by ImperfectMe
Hey, are you an international student or applying from within the UK?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello, I'm applying from within the UK. How about you?
Hi, just got an interview for manchester finally! on the 17th March. looks like the last day. Soooo nervous! :frown: Been rejected from everywhere else. Does anyone have any tips or advise for the interview??
Much appreciated!
Hello, I'm applying from within the UK. How about you?

I'm applying from within the UK aswell. But I've already been interviewed. Good luck on your interview!
Reply 427
Original post by ImperfectMe
I'm applying from within the UK aswell. But I've already been interviewed. Good luck on your interview!

When will you hear back?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 428
Original post by Smiley Adz
Hi, just got an interview for manchester finally! on the 17th March. looks like the last day. Soooo nervous! :frown: Been rejected from everywhere else. Does anyone have any tips or advise for the interview??
Much appreciated!

Hey, me too! Are you a grad by any chance?
Wow well done! How did it go? When will you hear back?

Thank you. It went okay I guess. I think we all should be hearing back end of March/beginning of April.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 430
Original post by ankito1
Hey, me too! Are you a grad by any chance?

Nope in year 13 now! You? what time is your interview? so nervous already!
Reply 431
Nope in year 13 now! You? what time is your interview? so nervous already!

Nice! I'm just finishing a BSc in Physiology. 2.50pm, how about yourself? I wonder what the discussion will be about. Worried about that the most.
Reply 432
Original post by ankito1
Nice! I'm just finishing a BSc in Physiology. 2.50pm, how about yourself? I wonder what the discussion will be about. Worried about that the most.

Mine is 2.50pm too! Same hope its not too bad!
Original post by ankito1

Don't worry about the discussion or interview, all very friendly there. Sure you guys will all enjoy it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi!

Got an interview on 17th as well,

question to anyone else that's had an interview at manchester, is there anywhere to put your suitcase?
I'll be travelling to Manchester the night before.

Thanks.
Reply 435
Original post by timetowork123
Hi!

Got an interview on 17th as well,

question to anyone else that's had an interview at manchester, is there anywhere to put your suitcase?
I'll be travelling to Manchester the night before.

Thanks.

I'm sure if you called up and asked they could put it in the cloak room or something for you whilst you're there :smile: they won't make you lug it around

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 436
Original post by heens
I'm sure if you called up and asked they could put it in the cloak room or something for you whilst you're there :smile: they won't make you lug it around

Posted from TSR Mobile

Should I wear a suit?
Should I wear a suit?

Yes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 438
PLEASE HELP! I really want to study dentistry at Manchester University. I am currently choosing which GCSE's to take. I have already chosen Triple science and German, but I still need to choose two more. I have the choice between History, Geography, Art and Computing. Which will Manchester like the best? Which shall I take in order to have a good chance of getting into Manchester University to study dentistry?
Reply 439
What did everyone take for their GCSE's? How well did everyone do? I am in year nine and I really want to study dentistry at Manchester!! Any advice??

Quick Reply

Latest