Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Going to uni aged 21 2014! (NTU)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by DavidTaylor23
Haha good girl, thank you, I'll be investing in a mobility scooter to get to and from uni haha

Where are you staying bud?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by andr3wm
Where are you staying bud?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I might change to get closer to the city but right now i have booked a large room at simpsons, yourself?
Reply 42
Original post by DavidTaylor23
I might change to get closer to the city but right now i have booked a large room at simpsons, yourself?

I've gone for Gill Street South, I wanted to be in the middle of all the action for my first year!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
I'll be 22, I didn't realise we had to book accommodation so soon as I've been in America for a while and didn't see the email.

Spoke to the accommodation services today and they said Byron, Gill street south and Sandby are full. Which is typical because they were the 3 halls I'd been looking at. Is anyone staying in private accommodation? Goldsmith court is meant to be good ...

Might just wait until results day and see if any rooms become available, could be risky though !
Reply 44
Original post by Rachel375
Hi guys, I was just wondering if there is anyone going to uni or anyone who went to uni at aged 21 as I will be. How did you find making friends with people your own age? Also, will you be with a bunch of 18 year olds when living in halls or do they tend to mix it up? I don't really mind living with 18 year olds but I just don't want to feel like the granny of the group:/. I'm applying to Nottingham Trent as my first choice. Thanks in advance:smile:

I'm in my third year at trent and when I was a fresher in a flat of 6 of us 3 were 21 or 22, really don't get worrying about it! Trent's an amazing place and everyone's really friendly. If you want the standard uni experience (i.e lively partying) I definitely wouldn't recommend going into mature student halls as they are typically for students who are very work orientated and want a quieter time.
Reply 45
Original post by sean.11
I'll be 22, I didn't realise we had to book accommodation so soon as I've been in America for a while and didn't see the email.

Spoke to the accommodation services today and they said Byron, Gill street south and Sandby are full. Which is typical because they were the 3 halls I'd been looking at. Is anyone staying in private accommodation? Goldsmith court is meant to be good ...

Might just wait until results day and see if any rooms become available, could be risky though !

Look at normal gill street its still really really nice and otherwise go for goldsmith court I lived there in first year, the location is amazing and although its private its still full of freshers and has its own fresher reps etc

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending