There goes 5pm..:cool:
Im guessing there were no offers today?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dinosaurus_Rex
Im guessing there were no offers today?

Posted from TSR Mobile

On the bright side no rejections either! :biggrin:
Reply 685
someone needs to make an offer holders facebook group!
Original post by Chi-
so basically its St. Andrews or nothing then. Oright, I didn't know about that!

Other unis allow it to - for example I applied to Exeter, Newcastle, Glasgow and St. Andrews this year
Reply 687
Original post by SanahAhmed
Other unis allow it to - for example I applied to Exeter, Newcastle, Glasgow and St. Andrews this year

I never knew about Glasgow! :| so in Scotland it's only Glasgow and St. Andrews then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MOHSINM31
if you felt you've done well in the interview then you should be fine. Your academic seem strong. Plus ukcat is above average; so good stuff.

In the end, my opinion means nothing. We just have to wait and see. Probably only a week or two until we hear back.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay thanks
Original post by MOHSINM31
I never knew about Glasgow! :| so in Scotland it's only Glasgow and St. Andrews then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah and in England its QUB, Plymouth, Leicester, Imperial, Cambridge, BSMS
Reply 690
Original post by SanahAhmed

Are you sure? Where can you find this info then. I just don't think its fair on re-applicants who take a gap year.
Original post by Chi-
Are you sure? Where can you find this info then. I just don't think its fair on re-applicants who take a gap year.

Yes I am sure as I had phoned up all of these universities to get their opinions about students in my position. This link may be helpful for you http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/applying_for_medicine_whilst_on_a_different_course
Reply 692
Congratulations to people with offers! When did offer holders have their interviews?
Reply 693
Original post by foreverandalways
many thanks! i had my interview last wednesday :smile:

Wow that's a fast reply from st Andrews, so you had to wait less than a week to hear back! You must have really
impressed them at your interview!:smile:
Is it your first choice uni?
Reply 694
Original post by foreverandalways
not sure at the moment as i have yet to hear back from other interviews :smile: but it was absolutely lovely and i am definitely thoroughly considering it! have you had your interview yet?

Yeah I had mine a few weeks ago, I've also had interviews at Dundee and Aberdeen before christmas that I am waiting to hear back from! At least the wait is over for you... Not long now for the rest of us anyway :s-smilie:
700th post yay! Still waiting for an offer, I swear st andrews give out offers realllllly late

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 696
Original post by Dinosaurus_Rex
700th post yay! Still waiting for an offer, I swear st andrews give out offers realllllly late

Posted from TSR Mobile

Agree with you there. But I think this is the 700th post

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 697
Original post by kmailley
Hi, can in ask the scottish applicants with offers the dates if their interviews?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got an offer on Monday and I was interviewed on the 12th of February. :smile:
Congratulations to all those with offers! I take it we'll be seeing a few of you next year?

To those that haven't heard, all you can really do is be patient. Interviews haven't finished yet so I'd wager the majority of offers are yet to come.
It can be a long wait - I got my offer in early April last year, after almost withdrawing because I was fed up with the wait - but it's definitely worth it if it pays off!
Reply 699
for all those who are worried about ukcat- i received an unconditional offer a few days ago and i only have 685! so don't panic too much! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending