The Student Room Group

Edgehill nursing 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by tloulou07
Does anyone know the pass rates for the entry tests? My interview went well but not sure about the tests... Only had it yesterday though

Hi!
I know the maths test was a pass of 8/12 but i think the english was 60/70% ish i think?
Someone asked before we done the tests!
Reply 81
Original post by Filouch
Hi!
I know the maths test was a pass of 8/12 but i think the english was 60/70% ish i think?
Someone asked before we done the tests!

Ahh really 8/12 isnt too bad at all so woohoo if thats the case :-) thanks youve helped put my mind at rest a bit
Reply 82
Ahh really 8/12 isnt too bad at all so woohoo if thats the case :-) thanks youve helped put my mind at rest a bit

Youre welcome!
What nursing did you apply for?
Let the waiting begin :-D its torture and only had my interview on saturday!
Reply 83
Adult. Im still waiting to hear from jmu also, that was just over 4 weeks ago but E H is my first choice if I do get in. How about you have you had offers?
Reply 84
Adult. Im still waiting to hear from jmu also, that was just over 4 weeks ago but E H is my first choice if I do get in. How about you have you had offers?

Im doing mental health. Still have UCLAN interview at the end of the month, havent heard back from Cumbria yet on whether i have an interview or not!
At Edge Hill they said it would take 7-10 days to get back to us, but still doesn't stop me constantly checking my emails!
Reply 85
Same I really hope its sooner haha ive only been able to apply to jmu & eh because of the maths I have so its alll on these 2. Fingers crossed. Good luck hope u hear asap. :-)
Reply 86
Same I really hope its sooner haha ive only been able to apply to jmu & eh because of the maths I have so its alll on these 2. Fingers crossed. Good luck hope u hear asap. :-)

I've applied to Che branch had my interview November and still waiting 😔 x x x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 87
Has anyone been declined, the wait for a decision is so horrible!
Reply 88
My friend got declined 7 days after her mental health interview due to maths & eng. I feel sick worrying
Reply 89
It's horrible, there seems to be so many people applying and so little spaces!
Reply 90
My friend got declined 7 days after her mental health interview due to maths & eng. I feel sick worrying

did your friend get rejected from edge hill?
Reply 91
Yes unfortunately :-(
Reply 92
Original post by 1laura
did your friend get rejected from edge hill?

2 of my friends got rejected within a few days of their interview :frown: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 93
Original post by Grrace95
2 of my friends got rejected within a few days of their interview :frown: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

So it seems like the longer you wait for a response the more chance you have, I had my interview on Saturday and I haven't heard anything yet, did your friends get a reason as to why they got rejected?
Reply 94
Original post by 1laura
So it seems like the longer you wait for a response the more chance you have, I had my interview on Saturday and I haven't heard anything yet, did your friends get a reason as to why they got rejected?

Failed the English as far as I'm aware x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 95
the english and maths yea. i really hope im not one of them (no offence to those who've not got in because of that) but ill be really annoyed with myself if i dont get in just because i panicked in the tests
Reply 96
the english and maths yea. i really hope im not one of them (no offence to those who've not got in because of that) but ill be really annoyed with myself if i dont get in just because i panicked in the tests

Yeah I agree, surely we would have found out by now if we had failed the tests
Reply 97
Has anybody heard anything yet?!
This waiting is killing me.
They said 7-10 days so the 10 days is up on Wednesday :-D
Reply 98
Original post by Filouch
Has anybody heard anything yet?!
This waiting is killing me.
They said 7-10 days so the 10 days is up on Wednesday :-D

I've been waiting four months lol !!! But that's for child branch x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 99
I had my interview at edge hill on the 8th of march. I got rejected and the feed back was that I failed my literacy test!!! My interview and numeracy test were fine. I felt the interview went well and it felt really positive. I also found the literacy test fine. I answered all the questions and honestly find it difficult to believe that I scored below 60%! I am feeling disheartened because so far on my access course I have distinctions and just don't know where I went wrong on literacy test. It did say in letter that they cannot give any more feedback but I think I will enquire! Any one else have a similar situation? I have an offer from man met ( they want all distinctions). Got interviews coming up from uom, unclan and Salford so keeping my fingers crossed.

Quick Reply

Latest