The Student Room Group

middlesex nursing

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SadiaAlia29
I spoke about the revaluation in the nursing sector but they will ask you is there anything else and I spoke about understaffing. Check student nursing times and bbc and sky :smile:
Good luck

Thank you Sadia for all your help. I spoke about the Franics report analysis and i have been offered place already.
Will you go to Middlesex? This was my first interview. I still have other uni but i am still deciding should i try bucks just in case or accept the offer from middlesex and finish the hassle. Middlesex is close to be but the hospital which bucks sends is close to me too..
Original post by miss_limbu
Thank you Sadia for all your help. I spoke about the Franics report analysis and i have been offered place already.
Will you go to Middlesex? This was my first interview. I still have other uni but i am still deciding should i try bucks just in case or accept the offer from middlesex and finish the hassle. Middlesex is close to be but the hospital which bucks sends is close to me too..

Hey.
No problem. Congrats on your offer.
I'm still waiting to here from two other unis but Middlesex is looking more realistic for me :smile:
Reply 122
Original post by miss_limbu
I got offer after two days of being interviewed via ucas. At interview day, i felt they had made decision or knew whom they were taking in and/or whom they would challenge back questions then would decide.
In one room they were questioning young students with less experience and in other room they were interviewing students with experience. I maybe wrong but i felt it strongly

When I went it was the first 4-5 people in alphabetical order via their first name in one, then the next 4-5 in another and so on
Reply 123
Just got an offer!
Reply 124
Original post by Kuromyu
Just got an offer!

Congratulations on your offer.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Reply 125
Original post by Deeboy01
Congratulations on your offer.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Original post by Kuromyu

congrats !!!

Will you be accepting ? or not ?

And who else is thinking of accepting Middlesex ?
Ive accepted
Hi, what do you mean that you had a feeling of who they were going to take . Do you have any experience or not. Please help because I am so nervous . On there requirements for nursing, they said experience is desirable but not essential. Please let me know,please.
congrats !!!

I am thinking to accept it as it is close to my home. By when should we apply ??? Also, i want to give second thoughts to City if i get offered...i have been invited for interview.
Once u have received decisions from all ur choices, then u can accept offers, the deadline for accepting offers is 7 may, all unis will give u a decision by then...
Reply 131
congrats !!!

Well my first choice is Northumbria as I've been raised under the stern eye of my parents for so long. I want to study and stay in a place where I feel like I can develop myself more as a person. But I'm applying to 4 London ones because I'm forced to.
My preference is:
1. Northumbria
2. King's College London
3. Middlesex
4. London South Bank (Havering campus)
I also got an offer from Middlesex. Overly happy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 133
Original post by Daph19lek1
Hi, what do you mean that you had a feeling of who they were going to take . Do you have any experience or not. Please help because I am so nervous . On there requirements for nursing, they said experience is desirable but not essential. Please let me know,please.

I didn't have any actual work experience as in for a hospital or organisation. but my mother cares for my elderly aunt with learning disabilities and arthritis. Because of my mum's own medical conditions, I have to sometimes take the reins and take on the role of carer. I then proceeded to state what it involves. For example, having to give bed baths, administer her medication ect... I guess as long as you can validate how what experience you have can be related to nursing. I even said "I have no experience BUT......"
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Sheilamends
I also got an offer from Middlesex. Overly happy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

congrats, have u accepted it...?
Reply 135
heyy I had my assessment day at midx yesterday does anyone know how long they take to reply ? although the guy did say we'd hear by monday, does it take longer to find out if you've passed , i'm so nervous aghhhh
Reply 136
Original post by hahachic
heyy I had my assessment day at midx yesterday does anyone know how long they take to reply ? although the guy did say we'd hear by monday, does it take longer to find out if you've passed , i'm so nervous aghhhh

Took me more than 2 weeks. People who did their test the week after me got their replies before me. So when it came to 2 weeks I phoned them up and they told me that my score wasn't even on the system. If you don't hear from them in 2 weeks, phone them. It wasn't that bad after the interview. Got my offer about a week after the interview
Reply 137
I did mine a last Saturday and found out on the following Tuesday, you'll get an email with a link confirming an interview slot if you are successful and I presume they'll just update UCAS if not.
Reply 138
Original post by Kuromyu
Took me more than 2 weeks. People who did their test the week after me got their replies before me. So when it came to 2 weeks I phoned them up and they told me that my score wasn't even on the system. If you don't hear from them in 2 weeks, phone them. It wasn't that bad after the interview. Got my offer about a week after the interview

I just got an email saying I've passed the test and will receive further Info about the interview shortly , I'm actually surprised they didn't take a week loll
Reply 139
Original post by hahachic
I just got an email saying I've passed the test and will receive further Info about the interview shortly , I'm actually surprised they didn't take a week loll

They're actually so very fast, I got an offer to study child nursing the day after my interview :smile:
It's allowed me to be so relaxed in other interviews now, maybe too relaxed.
Going to wait for responses from my others, but moving to London would be cool.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending