The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Bournemouth 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by matjtheo96
Hi! im hoping to come to Bournemouth this year to study media communications, ive been to the open days and i love it, but i was just wondering what is the night life like and is anyone studying media communications and is it what you expected?

Hi! I've been given an unconditional offer for Communication & Media for this year :smile:
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 161
Original post by MeganRonnie
The US oh wow that's a long way! I'm going to an open day next month and am super excited to get a proper feel for the place! I'm from Cornwall! :smile:

Hi there! I'm from Cornwall too and applying for Communication & Media at Bournemouth in September.
Reply 162
Original post by hoohaawhistle
I've got a unconditional offer for the course 2014.:biggrin: I got a little confused at first because I thought there was another course with the same name and then I saw it was just the reverse. :colondollar: I live in Bournemouth and know quite a few places. I haven't been in Bournemouth a lot until recently. I went to Cardiff Uni before I moved back down as it wasn't for me. There's your usual walkabouts and then there's the uni run old Firestation and sound circus is a good shout. Thursdays is student nights at a lot of places too so you can get pretty cheap drinks. I would say Bournemouth has a better vibe surprisingly and it doesn't rain as much in comparison (until this winter).

Hi there! I've also applied to do Communication & Media at Bournemouth in September :smile:
Original post by laurenold
Hi there! I've also applied to do Communication & Media at Bournemouth in September :smile:

Ah cool have you been to any of the open days? Hopefully see you there! Looking foward to freshers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 164
Ah cool have you been to any of the open days? Hopefully see you there! Looking foward to freshers

Posted from TSR Mobile

I went to an open day in September 2012 as I was going to start uni last year but decided I wasn't ready for it. I really liked the look of it though and it's still my favourite! Yes hopefully :smile: me too, the nightlife looks pretty great there

Posted from TSR Mobile
I m pretty much in the same position but went to uni,afar, when I wasn't really ready to. At least this time I feel a lot more confident .

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 166
I m pretty much in the same position but went to uni,afar, when I wasn't really ready to. At least this time I feel a lot more confident .

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah at least you're actually looking forward to it this time, should make it more enjoyable!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 167
I've just firmed my conditional offer for Computer Animation Arts! Is anyone else doing the same course?
Reply 168
Anyone excited for uni?
No one's excited :sigh:
I'll try not to interpret this as a bad omen.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm so excited! Literally counting down the days until I move!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 171
Hello everyone,
I'm Alagendran, shortly Al. Am gonna study M.A Digital effects starting this september2014. Nice meeting you all :smile: Pls introduce yourself lets get to know each other before coming there..
Anyone else planning to stay in Cranbourne halls?
Original post by bonfire_heart
No one's excited :sigh:
I'll try not to interpret this as a bad omen.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am!

Original post by AlSub
Hello everyone,
I'm Alagendran, shortly Al. Am gonna study M.A Digital effects starting this september2014. Nice meeting you all :smile: Pls introduce yourself lets get to know each other before coming there..

Hey I'm Dave and i'll be studying sports psychology. Where are you from? Are you going to be staying in halls?
Original post by DCFCfan4eva
Anyone else planning to stay in Cranbourne halls?

I am :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)

cool!

what are you studying?
Reply 176
I am!

Hey I'm Dave and i'll be studying sports psychology. Where are you from? Are you going to be staying in halls?

Hi Dave! I'm from India. No, actually I'm looking for a private accommodation outside. I think BU halls are quite expensive when compared to outside.. So you staying in BU halls.?
Original post by AlSub
Hi Dave! I'm from India. No, actually I'm looking for a private accommodation outside. I think BU halls are quite expensive when compared to outside.. So you staying in BU halls.?

yeah probably- just because it's easier and you can get to know a lot of people quite quickly so i'll just do it for the first year then look elsewhere
cool!

what are you studying?

BA Public Relations and you? I'm a little worried about moving day because the entrance of Cranborne Hall seemed rather narrow haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 179
yeah probably- just because it's easier and you can get to know a lot of people quite quickly so i'll just do it for the first year then look elsewhere

Good :smile: And where are you from..?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending