The Student Room Group

F321 Unit 1 (23rd May 2014) Discussion!

Hey,

Haven't seen a thread for this upcoming paper, so I thought why not start one? :P

So, what do y'all think will come up??

Scroll to see replies

Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
Well all the spec points :lol:

I'm posting to subscribe.
Reply 3
Haha, yeah :P Ok then let me re-phrase it, what parts of the spec points do you think will come up ? :smile:
Original post by tohaaaa
Haha, yeah :P Ok then let me re-phrase it, what parts of the spec points do you think will come up ? :smile:

All of it?:tongue:

It's the same every year with different things so :s-smilie:
Reply 5
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Well all the spec points :lol:

I'm posting to subscribe.

I'm posting to subscribe too:biggrin:

Looking at past papers I've noticed they tend to bring up certain points in most of the exams, the absorption/emission spectrum is popular so I'm definitely going to be making sure I can remember everything on that
Original post by Wood123
I'm posting to subscribe too:biggrin:

Looking at past papers I've noticed they tend to bring up certain points in most of the exams, the absorption/emission spectrum is popular so I'm definitely going to be making sure I can remember everything on that

I've not done that yet:colondollar:
Is that even unit1?
Reply 7
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I've not done that yet:colondollar:
Is that even unit1?

Absorption and emission spectra are physics????
Reply 8
is this ocr a?
Reply 9
Original post by games211
is this ocr a?

Yep!
Original post by tohaaaa
Hey,

Haven't seen a thread for this upcoming paper, so I thought why not start one? :P

So, what do y'all think will come up??

i am dreading the unit 2 exam lol. I think, enthalpy , mechanisms, nomenclature, Hess's law and polymers will defiantly come up.
Reply 11
Original post by hasan6091
i am dreading the unit 2 exam lol. I think, enthalpy , mechanisms, nomenclature, Hess's law and polymers will defiantly come up.

Havent even touched unit 2 yet :biggrin:
Reply 12
Original post by tohaaaa
Absorption and emission spectra are physics????

Turns out you're on OCR A and I'm on OCR B, sorry about that. Yeah in our unit 1 the absorption and emission spectrum come up, it baffles me too as I thought of it as physics
Original post by games211
Havent even touched unit 2 yet :biggrin:

what ? lol you better start some of the stuff is pretty tricky especially the organic chemistry
This section is a lot easier than F322
Reply 15
Sitting it the third time.

Hopefully I'll be third time lucky. I really need a high A
Subscribed- I'm sitting this paper as well :biggrin:

Thread for Unit 2/F322: Chains, Energy and Resources is here:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2629112
Reply 17
Well , its already May and I Didn't start revising F322 :O How many time you guys think is enough to revise for f322 ? (From now till the exam) (How many hours +-)
Original post by mati6665
Well , its already May and I Didn't start revising F322 :O How many time you guys think is enough to revise for f322 ? (From now till the exam) (How many hours +-)

Okay so today is a month a way (3/5) that's 4 weeks... round it down to 3... write notes on each module per week and do specified module past paper.... I found some here... http://www.stsmith.co.uk/kings-school-students/level-chemistry-resources/year12-chemistry/

YOU WELCOME BOOBOO! :wink:
Reply 19
what you think will come up on tomorrow chemistry paper? OCR A F321?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending