that no is so cute.
Original post by stuffsgrooveyman
that no is so cute.

It is, accept it :mmm:
Original post by S-man10
It is, accept it :mmm:

LOL that's what I sad man.
I mean just look at the sad face and the way it's shaking...aww
Hey!!!!!! Great News!!!! Gezi protest repeats in all Turkey!!! I hope we will make it this time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Everybody hates that unsecular and religious government!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mr.gulay
Hey!!!!!! Great News!!!! Gezi protest repeats in all Turkey!!! I hope we will make it this time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

meh i dont believe well ever see the changes we want in turkey plus its sad because of the reason they are protesting poor boy died
Original post by ihateusernames
meh i dont believe well ever see the changes we want in turkey plus its sad because of the reason they are protesting poor boy died

Ok

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rosewater1
I don't do a level Turkish, it would be good if was doing but oh well, I speak Turkish in my own time :smile: (and my subjects are hard enough :smile: )
Have you done the assessed practicals for chemistry?

Elbette :smile:

I had an a from last year and got it carried over. Wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3691
I just was about to write that this thread is dead R.I.P
Original post by JohnsHatun
I had an a from last year and got it carried over. Wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Doing them this year, they're hard!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lNurl
I just was about to write that this thread is dead R.I.P

thats what i was thinking

so ye hows things with you you seem to have been on tsr for a long time u still a student?
Reply 3694
thats what i was thinking

so ye hows things with you you seem to have been on tsr for a long time u still a student?

Yes :smile: last year of uni. Soon you will get rid of me :frown: I won't be student anymore
Original post by lNurl
Yes :smile: last year of uni. Soon you will get rid of me :frown: I won't be student anymore

what u studying? i graduated last yr still here :tongue: although i am gonna be a student again come september
Reply 3696
what u studying? i graduated last yr still here :tongue: although i am gonna be a student again come september

I study Tourism Management... Hopefully I will find a job and dont need to go back to study masters! Feb up with studying tbh. Exams and Assignments emotionally wrecking me. Cannot stand anymore..
Original post by lNurl
I study Tourism Management... Hopefully I will find a job and dont need to go back to study masters! Feb up with studying tbh. Exams and Assignments emotionally wrecking me. Cannot stand anymore..

hahaa trust me you willmiss being a student those days are the best
when i graduated i felt so lost didnt know what to do with myself hated the job i did but i suppose if u know what u want to do and u like doing it ul be fine
good luck with the assessments
The thread isn't dead! Woooh!
Reply 3699
hahaa trust me you willmiss being a student those days are the best
when i graduated i felt so lost didnt know what to do with myself hated the job i did but i suppose if u know what u want to do and u like doing it ul be fine
good luck with the assessments

thanks, the sad part is i dont have a job and i dont know what kind of job i want to do or where to start. what did u study for?

also i belive that education is there to be able to find a job, and then it's individual responsibility to find correct job for yourself. Unless i know what job i want to do I will not do masters. Education sounds "safety place" and "belonging somewhere" , and makes people think they will get better job at the end of it. I really want to start working career.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest