The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

University of Birmingham 2014 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1180
Hi! :biggrin: anyone who applied to Economics and Geography course? and who has been to the open day yesterday? I liked the uni very much and would like to get to know some people before the year starts :smile: (im not british so sorry for my mistakes :P ) are there many internationals?
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 1181
Woo a fellow Econ and geog applicant! But I'm not an international student though... Have you firmed birm?
Reply 1182
Firmed for physics :biggrin: Can't wait
Reply 1183
Original post by CHSimps
Hey, I'm also chemical engineering! I firmed today. Have you firmed yet? And where have you applied for accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ive firmed for chemeng too! I need to apply for accommodation yet, my university number thing hasn't come through. I was thinking victoria halls though because its 5 minutes away from the chemeng building.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1184
Original post by Gavan
Ive firmed for chemeng too! I need to apply for accommodation yet, my university number thing hasn't come through. I was thinking victoria halls though because its 5 minutes away from the chemeng building.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey another chem engineer here :smile: is Victoria halls just self catered?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1185
Original post by githz
Hey another chem engineer here :smile: is Victoria halls just self catered?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey! Seems theres quite a few of us on here :smile: Yeah it is all self catered. And i think its all ensuite too. People say the vale is the best but i think Victoria halls will be good and its really close the the chem eng building!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1186
Firmed Political Economy!!!
Reply 1187
Original post by C.Price
Woo a fellow Econ and geog applicant! But I'm not an international student though... Have you firmed birm?

Not yet.. but i can't firm until all the unis answer, can i?
Reply 1188
Original post by Tinwe13
Not yet.. but i can't firm until all the unis answer, can i?

Yeah you can do but I'd wait until you've heard from the other unis if I we're you :smile: which unis you waiting on?
Reply 1189
Original post by C.Price
Yeah you can do but I'd wait until you've heard from the other unis if I we're you :smile: which unis you waiting on?

Edinburgh
I'm too scared to firm! aha

Would mean i had to reject exeter (not heard from them) and then... it is all so official! eeek
I've been accepted to BCU to study speech and language therapy :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Went to the open day today, loved it! Just firmed Birmingham! :biggrin:
Reply 1193
Original post by Dazzadude
Went to the open day today, loved it! Just firmed Birmingham! :biggrin:

What's your course? something with economics?
Original post by Tinwe13
What's your course? something with economics?

Nope, was education. Cool, I'm a bit poo at maths lol. What did you think of uni?
Reply 1195
Original post by Dazzadude
Nope, was education. Cool, I'm a bit poo at maths lol. What did you think of uni?

I loved it! Really :biggrin:
Reply 1196
Im guessing all the tennis courts ensuite will be taken by now. Anyone know if they are?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1197
Original post by Gavan
Im guessing all the tennis courts ensuite will be taken by now. Anyone know if they are?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg i didn't know the accommodation was so urgent! Are ensuites running out ;( really don't want a shared bathroom!

Posted from TSR Mobile
just firmed up my offer for history and french. seeya this september :cool:
Reply 1199
Got an offer for Computer Science which I'm excited about! Although it's A*AA

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending