The Student Room Group

Post your craziest and weirdest urban dictionary word!

trans-alaskan pipeline : I won't even post the meaning cos its so weird lol. Better google it.

Twitter bang : Is it even possible !!!

keep it https

orgy in my mouth

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Alligator F***house

A daring sexual maneuver: Mid-coitus, one person bites the neck of the other, locks their arms and legs down and goes into a deathroll, all while maintaining insertion. Like downshifting a car!
Reply 2
Daggering

never knew was it meant before I got told to check

european steamboat
(edited 10 years ago)
Poopsterbate - To simultaneously poop and masturbate.
Student Room:

An online message board for students. Most users are smug preening tossers who think anything lower than an A* grade means you fail at life forever and will be doomed to work at McDonalds unless you do Physics, Maths or Chemistry. TSR also has an unhealthy obsession with Oxbridge, engaging in daily masturbation sessions to the Times Online League Tables and exiling anyone who doesn't get into a university within the top 5.

TSR users won't hesitate to use their signatures to remind you exactly of their A* grades, what their UCAS choices are along with some 'hilarious' lolcat picture that takes ages to scroll past. Politically, TSR users are extremely left wing, so if you dare say anything bad about immigration, multiculturalism, Islam, feminists, the EU, Marx or the Labour party, you will be torn to pieces, called any combination of the words 'scum', 'racist', 'sexist', 'fascist', 'bigot' or worst of all; 'Tory'. Yes, support the Tories and you might as well tattoo a Swastika on your arse and put "HEIL HITLER" as your sig. There is also a 'rep' system. If you aren't a raging left winger who bums Marx and hails multiculturalism as the Second Coming, prepare to get negged to hell and back. If you want rep, start arse-licking the members with high rep. These tend to be the biggest ***** of all, holding themselves in such high esteem that if their head were any further up their arse, they'd be ingesting stomach acid.

Example of a discussion on The Student Room:

"Hey I got my results back. I got a B in English Literature, an A in Maths and a B in ICT."

Reply: "HAHAHAHA ABB YOU SUCK, YOU'RE DUMB, YOU WILL FAIL LIFE 4EVER. AND YOU DO ICT, LOL MICKEY MOUSE SUBJECT. I GOT A*A*A*. KN
Reply 5
Original post by Robbie242
Daggering

never knew was it meant before I got told to check

european steamboat

You did daggering ?

european steamboat : You beat me to it !

Original post by mikejohnno
Alligator F***house

A daring sexual maneuver: Mid-coitus, one person bites the neck of the other, locks their arms and legs down and goes into a deathroll, all while maintaining insertion. Like downshifting a car!

That would be something interesting to do.
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Student Room:

An online message board for students. Most users are smug preening tossers who think anything lower than an A* grade means you fail at life forever and will be doomed to work at McDonalds unless you do Physics, Maths or Chemistry. TSR also has an unhealthy obsession with Oxbridge, engaging in daily masturbation sessions to the Times Online League Tables and exiling anyone who doesn't get into a university within the top 5.

TSR users won't hesitate to use their signatures to remind you exactly of their A* grades, what their UCAS choices are along with some 'hilarious' lolcat picture that takes ages to scroll past. Politically, TSR users are extremely left wing, so if you dare say anything bad about immigration, multiculturalism, Islam, feminists, the EU, Marx or the Labour party, you will be torn to pieces, called any combination of the words 'scum', 'racist', 'sexist', 'fascist', 'bigot' or worst of all; 'Tory'. Yes, support the Tories and you might as well tattoo a Swastika on your arse and put "HEIL HITLER" as your sig. There is also a 'rep' system. If you aren't a raging left winger who bums Marx and hails multiculturalism as the Second Coming, prepare to get negged to @#!*% and back. If you want rep, start arse-licking the members with high rep. These tend to be the biggest ***** of all, holding themselves in such high esteem that if their head were any further up their arse, they'd be ingesting stomach acid.

Example of a discussion on The Student Room:

"Hey I got my results back. I got a B in English Literature, an A in Maths and a B in ICT."

Reply: "HAHAHAHA ABB YOU SUCK, YOU'RE DUMB, YOU WILL FAIL LIFE 4EVER. AND YOU DO ICT, LOL MICKEY MOUSE SUBJECT. I GOT A*A*A*. KN

Author clearly goes to London Met. :colonhash:
Reply 8
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Student Room:

When I googled TSR last time, that's what came up. Its so true lol !
Reply 9
Original post by zaback21
You did daggering ?

european steamboat : You beat me to it !

That would be something interesting to do.

nah someone told me they'd like to do it to me/with me when I get to uni

:rofl:

European steamboat is just what... I expected something involving boobs, but it was the complete opposite and just what :eek:
Reply 11
nah someone told me they'd like to do it to me/with me when I get to uni

:rofl:

European steamboat is just what... I expected something involving boobs, but it was the complete opposite and just what :eek:

You lucky bastard, already getting an offer of daggering even before starting uni :rofl3:

These are more weird than I thought it would be.
alabama mudslide and strawberry shortcake changed my complexion on deserts forever...
Reply 13
You lucky bastard, already getting an offer of daggering even before starting uni :rofl3:

These are more weird than I thought it would be.

Could get more than that if I really wanted :perv:

the thirst of the first year students is real :wink: (will be second yr by the time I get there)
Reply 14
Could get more than that if I really wanted :perv:

the thirst of the first year students is real :wink: (will be second yr by the time I get there)

You can definitely get more but not everyday you get offered daggering lol !
Reply 15
You can definitely get more but not everyday you get offered daggering lol !

haha true that, I didn't even suggest it :K:
Reply 16
Spiderman :rofl:

When a girl is going down on you, and just before you climax you pull out of her mouth and nut in your own hand. Then fling the jism in her face, as you jump to your feet, making sure to properly mimic Spidey's web slinging hand motions. Now stand in a position of bravery, and power like any superhero would. Be sure not to react when she yells at you. Stand tall and proud, not too many guys get the chance to do that these days.

Reply 17
ninuzu
x

Paris Hilton.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=paris+hilton
definition 4 is pretty funny too :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by SoftPunch
Paris Hilton.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=paris+hilton
definition 4 is pretty funny too :biggrin: