The Student Room Group

Place to shop trench coat in London

Where can I buy cheap trench coat or cool jacket in London except those retail stores like h&m, primark , topshop and etc. any clue ? Must be cheap!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by Misty fall
Where can I buy cheap trench coat or cool jacket in London except those retail stores like h&m, primark , topshop and etc. any clue ? Must be cheap!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Trench coats are out of fashion, buried in graves with all the trench soldiers from WW1.
Reply 2
Charity shops, absolutely. Go through a couple of streets and you'll have the perfect trench coat, I guarantee it. Camden and Brick Lane vintage shops too, although those won't necessarily be cheap, they'll be interesting and more individual than getting a crappy one from Primark. Look at Rokit in Brick Lane if you can, I'd even bet money you'll find one or thirty there.
Reply 3
Not more than £40?! Is for ladies anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Misty fall

Posted from TSR Mobile

why BIG CHINA BOX . Their niche? Simple, eastern chic! And in their own words, "let yourself be transported to the shopping delights of Shanghai or Hong Kong, where fashion never sleeps. they offer 30% discount at the moment .
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by conf
Trench coats are out of fashion, buried in graves with all the trench soldiers from WW1.

Who cares about fashion? :colonhash: You dress how you like and not follow a crowd like a sheep :colonhash:
Reply 6
Original post by ForgetMe
Who cares about fashion? :colonhash: You dress how you like and not follow a crowd like a sheep :colonhash:

That is easier said than done. I don't think anyone even yourself would wear something way out of fashion.
Original post by michaeljohndok

why BIG CHINA BOX . Their niche? Simple, eastern chic! And in their own words, "let yourself be transported to the shopping delights of Shanghai or Hong Kong, where fashion never sleeps. they offer 30% discount at the moment .

Well it depends if the OP can wait a month for it to be shipped from china, then risk it not fitting/ being bad quality so having to pay for it to be sent back.
Reply 8
Original post by conf
That is easier said than done. I don't think anyone even yourself would wear something way out of fashion.

I wear what I like, I don't care if it was in fashion 10 years ago :colonhash: Looking at modern fashion, I'd rather be naked than wear that what they call fashionable :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest