The Student Room Group

LSE Postgrad Applicants 2014-2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by Tantalum Hafnium
Msc Finance & Economics first choice, Msc Finance second choice

Oh wow good luck! Would you mind sharing your background (GMAT/GRE, etc.)?
Reply 381
Hi,does anyone know the toefl requirements for msc accounting and finance? In the graduate prospectus it says 107, however on the accounting departments website it says 100?
Reply 382
Original post by alexjoh89
Hi,does anyone know the toefl requirements for msc accounting and finance? In the graduate prospectus it says 107, however on the accounting departments website it says 100?

I think generally the info on the website is most accurate but I would just call them to be sure. :smile:
Reply 383
Hi! Does someone know how this link (http://www.lse.ac.uk/study/graduate/news/currentProcessing.aspx) works? The date I applied already passed on the system but I haven't received my 4th email yet?
Reply 384
Probably they have not finished processing all the documents in your batch. You should get the 4th email soon I presume :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 385
Original post by 92DL
Hi! Does someone know how this link (http://www.lse.ac.uk/study/graduate/news/currentProcessing.aspx) works? The date I applied already passed on the system but I haven't received my 4th email yet?

Which courses did you apply to?
Reply 386
Original post by casusa
Which courses did you apply to?

I applied to MSc Regulations as first and MSc Political Economy of Europe as second. I submitted my application on the tenth. :smile:
Reply 387
Original post by 92DL
I applied to MSc Regulations as first and MSc Political Economy of Europe as second. I submitted my application on the tenth. :smile:

Wait a few days and if you haven't received the 4th email by then call them. By the way the 4th email is not that important, it is when the department receives your application. I got my 4th email 14th of January, but the department did not receive my application before the 29th...and I am still waiting to hear back :s-smilie:
Reply 388
Anyone heard back from FinMath yet?

The status changed to limited availability yesterday so I assume we should hear something soon :s-smilie:
Reply 389
Original post by casusa
Wait a few days and if you haven't received the 4th email by then call them. By the way the 4th email is not that important, it is when the department receives your application. I got my 4th email 14th of January, but the department did not receive my application before the 29th...and I am still waiting to hear back :s-smilie:

Ah okay, I am probably the most impatient person. What programs did you apply for?
Reply 390
Original post by 92DL
Ah okay, I am probably the most impatient person. What programs did you apply for?

Financial Mathematics and Financial Statistics as my 2nd choice :smile:
Reply 391
Original post by casusa
Financial Mathematics and Financial Statistics as my 2nd choice :smile:

Good luck! Im sure you'll do fine!
Reply 392
Original post by 92DL
Good luck! Im sure you'll do fine!

Godd luck to you too :smile:
Reply 393
Received a conditional for MSc Economics when I checked this morning. :smile: Good luck to everyone!
Reply 394
Congrats :-) i'm also applying for mac economics as my first choice but I have been waiting for 10 weeks now. Can you tell me your gre scores and other application stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 395
Original post by haart
Received a conditional for MSc Economics when I checked this morning. :smile: Good luck to everyone!

Congrats :-) i'm also applying for mac economics as my first choice but I have been waiting for 10 weeks now. Can you tell me your gre scores and other application stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 396
@stefsaran i've been waiting for 11 weeks. Msc economics. And i just checked the lse website, its on limited availability now. So worried :/
Reply 397
Original post by rtyu
@stefsaran i've been waiting for 11 weeks. Msc economics. And i just checked the lse website, its on limited availability now. So worried :/

I gave them a call and they told me that the change in status of the programme is meant for the ones that still have to apply or are in the process of applying. They have to reach the decision about us no matter with the change of status :-)
Original post by vaibhav2493
Can you please share the link to the group?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/636604886386530/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending