The Student Room Group

Leicester Medical Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

rejected by last uni...
Original post by srahman
REJECTED! 3pm today. They kept me hanging thiss longgg to tell me crap news

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ikr! I was going to apply to extra was just waiting for this. i hope i get my choice course on extra though
Reply 3182
Rejected post-interview.

Just one more post-interview decision to go.
Rejected post-interview

Not surprised to be honest but I have another offer so it's okay!
Reply 3184
Original post by walkers38
Ikr! I was going to apply to extra was just waiting for this. i hope i get my choice course on extra though

What will you go for through extra? Just out of interest :smile:
Reply 3185
Original post by g.k.galloway
Rejected post-interview

Not surprised to be honest but I have another offer so it's okay!

Was this just now? I thought I could relax after 16:00 :frown:

Congratulations on your other offer btw :biggrin:
Original post by Alumno
Was this just now? I thought I could relax after 16:00 :frown:

Congratulations on your other offer btw :biggrin:

Got it a three ish, don't worry!
Reply 3187
Original post by g.k.galloway
Got it a three ish, don't worry!

Thanks for this. A little on edge right now. I still have the feeling of slowly trudging towards an inevitable rejection but as they say...no news is...no news... :lolwut:
Reply 3188
Rejection.

That's the last one :cry: so now officially a 2015 re-applicant...

:frown:
Just wondering offer holders what was your interview score percentage?
Reply 3190
Rejected chicas! Was fully expected, interview was legit horrific. Pre interview was 60 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dr Gin
Rejection.

That's the last one :cry: so now officially a 2015 re-applicant...

:frown:

Dayum :frown: sorry to hear that, but I'm glad to see you're committed to having another go! Don't give up, enjoy your year off and make the most of the freedom you will finally have :smile: You'll come back better than ever and BAAAAWS the medicine game next time round :smile:

You're literally gonna beat the **** outta the med game next time round, I know it!!
:kungfu:
Reply 3192
Got a rejection off Leicester...not surprised considering my interview performance. They sent me an email at like 4pm saying that my overall score was 58.4%. It would be interesting to know what the threshold was, but Leicester are saying that they won't disclose until May.

Doesn't matter though...got an offer from my top choice Manchester so I'm grateful for that!! :smile:
Have any offer holders been told their score or is it just people who have been rejected?

Sorry to hear about all the rejections today!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 0612
THANKS Leicester for making me wait 3 months to finally reject my application, luckily I got an offer from my first choice (Birmingham) yesterday :smile: x

Ha ha thats exactly the same as me! Leicester was my last choice so was going to withdraw my application after receiving two ofers, but they did it for me.....
Reply 3195
So sorry to hear everyone's rejections today, simply nasty to leave it this long!
Have there been any A101 rejections?
Reply 3196
Original post by Dr. Django
Dayum :frown: sorry to hear that, but I'm glad to see you're committed to having another go! Don't give up, enjoy your year off and make the most of the freedom you will finally have :smile: You'll come back better than ever and BAAAAWS the medicine game next time round :smile:

You're literally gonna beat the **** outta the med game next time round, I know it!!
:kungfu:

Thanks for kind words of support :smile:
Hope you get better news...
Reply 3197
Can people tell me the overall percentage scores that they got!
Reply 3198
Original post by yourlot
Can people tell me the overall percentage scores that they got!

I would but does anyone know how you find it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3199
To those who have also been rejected, when did you get these emails from Leicester saying what percentage you got at interview? I havent got one, quite interested to see how poorly I did :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending