The Student Room Group

Leicester Medical Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3220
Original post by hl7495
My score was 65% if that helps anyvody still im the lurch and i was rejected btw:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

When did you get your score? I was rejected yesterday and still havent received my score

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3221
Got an offer today for A100 at 11.45ish!

I am a graduate applicant currently at Leicester on BSc Medical Microbiology. Can't describe the emotions after two previous failed attempts.

Best of luck to all still waiting on the news.
Reply 3222
Original post by srahman
When did you get your score? I was rejected yesterday and still havent received my score

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same today around 12 oclock its probably because you were higher! You might get it this after noone or tomorrow looks lile 50s were sent yesterday and 60s todat

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3223
Original post by hl7495
Same today around 12 oclock its probably because you were higher! You might get it this after noone or tomorrow looks lile 50s were sent yesterday and 60s todat

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for your reply...If it is higher i wonder how high the cut off might be..
Got rejected yesterday at like 11am. My score was 55.4% so even worse than others :s - apparently there was a threshold so my guess around 70% but I don't know for sure obviously since so many people applied (2200!!! wow). They offered me an alternative Biological Science degree too, like others have said.

Congrats to anyone who got an offer :biggrin: and good luck to anyone still waiting! (fingers crossed)
I've got all my decisions from my choices now to just get the grades! :smile:
Reply 3225
Just got the email, rejected with 63.4% at interview :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3226
To all the people that have received an offer...did you receive a feedback email stating your percentage????
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3227
Do you reckon there are applicants that got a percentage score lower than 40%?
Reply 3228
Original post by yourlot
Do you reckon there are applicants that got a percentage score lower than 40%?

Potentially when you think about it there were 8 stations 4 i doubt anybody really knows how they performed (if you had an interview youll know why...) and abother two stations we disnt really know what they wanted you can only tell how you performed on two. Most people will perfom okay on every station say 75% it only takes one slip of a station to bring your score down bearing in mind you dont have to be perfect to score full marks im sure their marking scheme adresses that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3229
Just got a notification of track, Ive been rejected too :/

Wasn't really expecting an offer because the interview wasn't great. Will have to try again :smile:
Reply 3230
Just received a rejection via track which wasn't unexpected haha, how did everyone find their percentage score? Did you ask for feedback? Good luck to everyone still waiting

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congratulations on those who were offered a place and good luck in trying to meet the offer! Track updated at 15:00; I've been rejected =P
Reply 3232
Original post by hl7495
Potentially when you think about it there were 8 stations 4 i doubt anybody really knows how they performed (if you had an interview youll know why...) and abother two stations we disnt really know what they wanted you can only tell how you performed on two. Most people will perfom okay on every station say 75% it only takes one slip of a station to bring your score down bearing in mind you dont have to be perfect to score full marks im sure their marking scheme adresses that

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm just confused, thought i did decent in most stations, well in a few, and only badly in 1, %score wasn't below 40% but wasn't much higher, so I must have done not as well as i thought :mad::s-smilie:
This wait is killing me
Just spoke to admissions and if you get an offer you don't get to find out your score, so we can't find the threshold out that way... will just have to see what scores get rejected
I am really sorry to hear of all the A100 rejections...I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all those who are waiting
Original post by petzneo
I am really sorry to hear of all the A100 rejections...I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all those who are waiting

could you cross your toes for me too please?! aha
Original post by MedicalMike
could you cross your toes for me too please?! aha

May be difficult but I'll give it a go :wink: - I assume you are waiting to hear from your A100 application?
(edited 10 years ago)
I received an offer for A100 course at around 2pm today!! So excited and relieved after having my interview back in December!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Soph_H246
I received an offer for A100 course at around 2pm today!! So excited and relieved after having my interview back in December!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats!! What was your ore interview score and how did your interview go?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending