The Student Room Group

Barts and The London medicine applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by StephenNaulls
Imperial and Sheffield :smile: you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Imperial, Queens Belfast and now barts, so maybe see you next year at Imperial? Haha
Original post by vicki0987
Imperial, Queens Belfast and now barts, so maybe see you next year at Imperial? Haha

Hopefully! I'll probably be firming there :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by darky159
last year, at my school anyways, offers were given out first, then the waiting list ppl and finally the rejections....

Are they giving out 500-550 offers/100 people being wait-listed or 400-450 offers and 100 wait-listed??

Freaking me out so much I absolutely hate waiting 😥😥
Reply 2823
2 hour window of fear and self-doubt commences ...
Reply 2824
And so it begins again
Original post by BBBT
And so it begins again

sorry im kind of blur...is there a time period everyday where offers are given?
im from hk... i havent heard anything from them so far and they havent updated my UCAS track.. does it mean im probs on the waiting list/ rejection as it's been three days since they started giving out offers on wed...
Original post by AlfredChin
sorry im kind of blur...is there a time period everyday where offers are given?

Yesterday's were at 16:34.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Really hoping they send out school leaver offers today they didnt really send them yesterday
good luck everyone!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh time seems to be going so slowly :frown:
Reply 2831
What time does ucas normally update?
Reply 2832
Original post by medics95
What time does ucas normally update?

yesterday it was 16:30ish, although (if it depends on Barts) I think it's going to be later today as there are much more school leavers than re-apps. :frown:
Original post by lucey
yesterday it was 16:30ish, although (if it depends on Barts) I think it's going to be later today as there are much more school leavers than re-apps. :frown:

Let's just hope it's today, and not tomorrow!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2834
T-time guys, brace yourselves
Reply 2835
nothing as yet, if nothing comes today, I should probably treat it as a rejection ... international graduate here
No news as yet :frown:
The suspense is killing me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mandyy1234
im from hk... i havent heard anything from them so far and they havent updated my UCAS track.. does it mean im probs on the waiting list/ rejection as it's been three days since they started giving out offers on wed...

I'm from HK too! but I haven't heard anything either... I don't think they've given out that many offers yet. (or at least I hope they haven't).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matthew150
The suspense is killing me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same I am going crazy :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending