The Student Room Group

Liverpool Medicine (A100) Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by stotttyy
Ohh that's a relieving to hear, hopefully your right :smile:

I've had my Liverpool interview replaying in my head all day - been picking sooo many faults with it

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know right. I only live local, im hlf tempted to go and bang at the admissions office door until.they tell me!
Nahhhh I still haven't got one yet, and I'm Summers. Nevermind, let's hope for the best

Posted from TSR Mobile

Liverpool tend to do things randomly like their interviews so the webinar emails are probably just trickling through :smile: is liverpool your last too?
Ah, this is so annoying. :tongue: I'm an international so i have to wait till like midnight to see if my UCAS status has been changed. :tongue:
Reply 1103
Original post by hopeful doc
Liverpool tend to do things randomly like their interviews so the webinar emails are probably just trickling through :smile: is liverpool your last too?

hahah true, Liverpool do tend to do things randomly, i'll wait an see + I have Liverpool and and an interview at Bristol (on 28th) still left
Reply 1104
Original post by SimpsP
I know right. I only live local, im hlf tempted to go and bang at the admissions office door until.they tell me!

hahahah thats funny....omgg if i lived so close i would have lost all self-control and have so done that by now! :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1105
Going to be on edge till 5 pm

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1106
I just got an offer guys!!

So much relief. It's only shown up on UCAS track though, Liverpool themselves haven't sent me anything.
Reply 1107
Original post by Jboi_17

So much relief. It's only shown up on UCAS track though, Liverpool themselves haven't sent me anything.

....hm..
(Well done if you actually have though!)
Reply 1108
Original post by Jboi_17

Are you talking about A100 medicine?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1109
Ahh, that might explain it. No, I applied for both A100 and A101, it's the A101 that I've been given an offer for, no word on the A100 yet. Sorry for the confusion, I'm more than a little bit over-excited.
Reply 1110
Original post by Jboi_17
Ahh, that might explain it. No, I applied for both A100 and A101, it's the A101 that I've been given an offer for, no word on the A100 yet. Sorry for the confusion, I'm more than a little bit over-excited.

Ohhh well congratulations!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jboi_17

Congrats!! My heart nearly popped out from your original post lol
Reply 1112
Well this is awkward :colondollar:
Reply 1113
Ohhh well congratulations!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks a lot!

Original post by hopeful doc
Congrats!! My heart nearly popped out from your original post lol

I promise I'll be more careful when I post news like that on the thread! Although, since they must've started giving out A101, they surely can't be too far away from giving out the A100s, shouldn't be too long left to wait!
Anything come through for A100 anyone?
I really hope they get back to us tonight! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MedSchoolHope4
Anything come through for A100 anyone?

No, not yet.
Reply 1117
And so the wait continues...
Original post by geek123darren
No, not yet.

nope...my fingers are hurting from pressing the refresh button too much!:redface:
Reply 1119
We may still hear something today - last year they heard around 17:30

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending