The Student Room Group

Barts and The London medicine applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

What do people mean by school leaver? As in they are currently in year 13?
Reply 2861
so int'l are skipped this year
Reply 2862
Offer!!! school leaver..AAA pretty much what everyone else here got!

the feeling is indescribable ..Hope you all get yours soon :P Xx
Original post by Rosine

Congrats :smile: What time did the track update for you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2864
Original post by jollygood
Congrats :smile: What time did the track update for you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

umm around 4:30 :smile:
Original post by Rosine

By school leaver do you mean you are currently in year 13? Or you're a re- applicant?
Reply 2866
Original post by Kwekule
By school leaver do you mean you are currently in year 13? Or you're a re- applicant?

Year 13 :smile:
Congrats to all... By the looks of things they have done graduates; gap years ; now doing a levels .... Does this mean waiting list or rejection ..... Oh Lordy ????

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2868
Has anyone got any rejections yet? :erm:
looks like the people that got offers today are doing 3 a levels? i'm guessing the next ones will be those doing 4 a levels?
Reply 2870
I am doing 4...
Original post by alicia2908
looks like the people that got offers today are doing 3 a levels? i'm guessing the next ones will be those doing 4 a levels?

I'm doing 4, i don't think this is their methodology.
School leaver, I'm so scared right now...After 3 pre-interview rejections I just don't think I can handle the mental strain of a fourth. Hopefully, they've got more offers to give out, but seeing as not all those who get offers post on TSR, maybe they've finished giving them out... I just don't know what to expect anymore, I feel on the edge right now :frown:
I think it's just random, just hold tight :smile:
Reply 2874
Original post by Arabian_doc
School leaver, I'm so scared right now...After 3 pre-interview rejections I just don't think I can handle the mental strain of a fourth. Hopefully, they've got more offers to give out, but seeing as not all those who get offers post on TSR, maybe they've finished giving them out... I just don't know what to expect anymore, I feel on the edge right now :frown:

Im the same... would honestly do anything for an offer right now! Wish they would put us out of our misery as i literally cannot concentrate on anything else! :frown: aaaah :frown:
Original post by raveen789
I think it's just random, just hold tight :smile:

I really hope you're right, I'm bricking it.

Awwww, I wish I could give you a big hug... I don't personally think they've finished giving out all their offers yet, fingers crossed you and all the other school leavers waiting for an offer right now get one. I know how mentally straining this process is after going through it twice but just try not to think about out it and we're all hoping the best for you, smile, relax and focus on exams :smile:

Barts is my last hope too :frown: And I just checked the last years thread, they keep giving offers in batches for more than a week. This gave me some hope. So stay positive . I really pray that all of us with three rejections already get offer from Barts asap :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It would be so much better if barts could give out all offers on one day :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jollygood
It would be so much better if barts could give out all offers on one day :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

True, true

Quick Reply

Latest