The Student Room Group

Leeds College of Art 2013/14

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Hi!

I know this doesn't really to relate to the thread, but I was just wondering how long it took for Leeds College of Art to get back to you in regards to Creative Advertising, following your interview. Did they offer you a place straight away or did you hear back fro them much later on? I went to my interview a few days ago - earlier then usual as I am going to be away for the majority of next year and just would love to know what to expect. Also how are you finding the course? It's my first choice out of all the ones I have picked!!
hey, are you glad you went for liberty park? im also doing the foundation and can't decide between liberty park or carlton hill?
Reply 142
Original post by beabeckett
hey, are you glad you went for liberty park? im also doing the foundation and can't decide between liberty park or carlton hill?

I'm currently on the foundation course at LCA and staying in Liberty Park. I imagine it differs from year to year but in my year nearly everyone stayed at liberty and there are only a handful at Carlton. Liberty was great for meeting people at the start and the halls are pretty nice (though it's a single bed and the bathrooms are like little vacuum formed cubicles) and there is always someone on reception if you forget your keys/ need new bin bags or need something fixed- they're really efficient. Carlton is closer to town/ college and they have double beds. The bathrooms are shared but there are 3 in a house with 6 people so you're only really sharing with one other person and there are baths! Plus they have their own washing machines whereas a wash and dry at Liberty will cost you about £5. In terms of overall expense they end up costing pretty much the same. Carlton's good for house parties but that's a benefit of having friends that live there!

I hope this helped and didn't confuse you further, they're both good places to live!
Hi I was just wondering if you actually did go to Carlton hill? Im going to leeds college of art in september and I am considering Carlton hill, I just don't really know how to book as the only link i could find for it was on the leeds met website
Hi I am started LCA in September

I really cannot choose between liberty park or Carlton hill help!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending