The Student Room Group

It's better to have a partner who isn't a virgin

Poll

Is it better to have a partner who isn't a virgin?

I think it is better to have a partner who isn't a virgin.

They will be more experienced in sex and hence have a higher chance to give you better satisfaction in bed.

They will be 'ready' for sex so you don't have to wait.

They will be less sensitive so they don't see every touch sexual.

They will be less scared of sex in general.

They will likely to feel more secured about having sex.

They are unlikely to judge you for not being a virgin.

---

I have personally had four boyfriends, first three all were virgins.

Scroll to see replies

Agreed.
Reply 2
I disagree. I'm in no rush to experience sex with an experienced person so I might as well learn how to do it properly from the ground up
Reply 3
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
Agreed.

Good to know.

Wonder what the guys think?

To me top or bottom still the experienced ones are better.
Reply 4
Original post by Robbie242
I disagree. I'm in no rush to experience sex with an experienced person so I might as well learn how to do it properly from the ground up

How do you learn 'how to do it properly' from the ground up with an inexperienced person?

You will always learn from the ground up. But to learn it 'properly' you have to learn it from someone who actually know what s/he is doing and what you should be doing.

There are couples don't mistaken the anus and the door to the vigina and could not bear children for years as a result.
Reply 5
Is it that time of the month already?
Reply 6
Original post by clh_hilary
How do you learn 'how to do it properly' from the ground up with an inexperienced person?

You will always learn from the ground up. But to learn it 'properly' you have to learn it from someone who actually know what s/he is doing and what you should be doing.

There are couples don't mistaken the anus and the door to the vigina and could not bear children for years as a result.

Because practice makes perfect?

Well that isn't an absolute fact, you can learn it from online resources and learn it through practice (just like maths)

Feel its more special to share my first time with a virgin anyway
Reply 7
Original post by MASTER265
Is it that time of the month already?

Reply 8
Because practice makes perfect?

Well that isn't an absolute fact, you can learn it from online resources and learn it through practice (just like maths)

There isn't a need for schools then if what you're saying is the way to learn something 'properly'.
Reply 9

Lol nice
Reply 10
Lol nice

Would you like to do something about it for the hour?

:sexface:
With you on that one
Reply 12
There isn't a need for schools then if what you're saying is the way to learn something 'properly'.

Well that's certainly arguable, I self taught FM AS without the help of a school, I think self-teaching is more satisfying anyway, even when it comes to sex
Reply 13
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
With you on that one

Great! Let me add a poll.
Reply 14
Would you like to do something about it for the hour?

:sexface:

WTF! stay away from me
Reply 15
WTF! stay away from me

keep-calm-and-don-t-be-homophobic-5.png
Reply 16
Well that's certainly arguable, I self taught FM AS without the help of a school, I think self-teaching is more satisfying anyway, even when it comes to sex

But you can never learn it properly, and your satisfaction is likely to come in a later stage.

This is coming from someone who 'self-learned' with a virgin, then tried with two other virgins when I'm not, then with a non-virgin.
Reply 17
But you can never learn it properly, and your satisfaction is likely to come in a later stage.

This is coming from someone who 'self-learned' with a virgin, then tried with two other virgins when I'm not, then with a non-virgin.

Well you can at least find out what works best for your partner and then generally since she is a woman it is likely to be transferrable to other women, unless she enjoys terrible sex. (also he in your case)

I do see your point but I don't think its entirely impossible to never learn it properly
Reply 18
Well you can at least find out what works best for your partner and then generally since she is a woman it is likely to be transferrable to other women, unless she enjoys terrible sex. (also he in your case)

I do see your point but I don't think its entirely impossible to never learn it properly

But when you say 'properly', how is learning from someone who already knows something less 'properly' than learning from someone who doesn't have any practical experience?
If both people are virgins, then it wouldn't matter. I'm not a teenager any more though, so I have no desire to date a virgin. It would be difficult to find a virgin at my age.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest