The Student Room Group

Liverpool Medicine (A100) Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1140
so just to check everyone got the webinar email today right?.......

I'm just busy speculating hahaha...
Reply 1141
nope... i havent :frown:
Reply 1142
It's just the email refers to us already being university of Liverpool students - don't know of that indicates anything or not

Haha ...I'm just clutching at straws

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Rumschpringe
That's exactly what I mean :teehee:

I reckon they'll start responses next week... I feel as if tomorrow isn't quite "end of March" yet- plus it's unfair to start them on a Friday and leave others waiting for a weekend!

they clearly didn't mind sending them out on a friday last year lol
Original post by hopeful doc
they clearly didn't mind sending them out on a friday last year lol

Oh really?? I could be wrong then haha!! I guess it feels like we've been waiting so long that the responses are never going to come
Oh really?? I could be wrong then haha!! I guess it feels like we've been waiting so long that the responses are never going to come

I know the wait is too tense, I'm getting so obsessive literally checking this like every 5 mins....
Good luck to you tho!
That's exactly what I mean :teehee:

I reckon they'll start responses next week... I feel as if tomorrow isn't quite "end of March" yet- plus it's unfair to start them on a Friday and leave others waiting for a weekend!

Unfortunately, I don't think "fairness" is a relevant or substantive issue here. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1147
Ahhhh hope it's today so badly I just wanna know regardless so I can start planning a gap year if it's a rejection

Posted from TSR Mobile
how do people think there interview went?
Original post by Mo_maths
how do people think there interview went?

It went by so quick! I was so nervous because it was my first one, they just seemed so poker face-ish, i got a rejection from Lancaster a couple days ago, though they said I'm on their reserve list so I really hope Liverpool reply today! Would be so nice to know what it's like to have an offer :tongue: how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sm2014
nope... i havent :frown:

Seriously?
Original post by Rooroo96
It went by so quick! I was so nervous because it was my first one, they just seemed so poker face-ish, i got a rejection from Lancaster a couple days ago, though they said I'm on their reserve list so I really hope Liverpool reply today! Would be so nice to know what it's like to have an offer :tongue: how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sameee, it was my first one wayy back in November. Looking back now I could have answered some questions a lot better. Still no offers yet ;(
Original post by Mo_maths
Sameee, it was my first one wayy back in November. Looking back now I could have answered some questions a lot better. Still no offers yet ;(

Don't worry I think we're all in the same boat. The pressure and nerves before the interview definitely affects performance too :/
Reply 1153
If I didn't get the email does that mean I've been rejected??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1154
Original post by sm2014
If I didn't get the email does that mean I've been rejected??

Posted from TSR Mobile

What email??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1155
The email sent out yesterday about employment or something..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sm2014
The email sent out yesterday about employment or something..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probably not don't look too much into it!!! People got previous webinar emails and were rejected pre interview so don't panic! It's probably just a silly error that it didn't get to all applicants

Posted from TSR Mobile
Still hoping for this 5pm rule but thinking probably next week

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've got an offer!!!!!!!!! 3 rejections....you only need 1 offer! I've firmed it already!
Reply 1159

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending