The Student Room Group

Liverpool Medicine (A100) Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Rejection for me :frown: But it's ok, Ive got another offer. Good luck to everyone, looks like they've started handing them out! :biggrin:
(A100)

Yes A100:smile:
Oh my god I was wrong

What time did it come ? Congrats!!
Original post by Student 1
Oh my god I was wrong

?? what do you mean?
Awkwardly refreshes emails obsessively on the bus
Original post by Scarinci1
I've got an offer!!!!!!!!! 3 rejections....you only need 1 offer! I've firmed it already!

OMG CONGRATS!!! :party:
Plot twist Liverpool only give out one offer this year. Everyone else can go home :P
Reply 1168
Offer :biggrin:
Original post by hopeful doc
?? what do you mean?

Like half an hour ago I was like 'it'll be next week' but people have started hearing :P
See you in September peeps

Posted from TSR Mobile
*Email refreshing becomes increasingly more violent*
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1172
OFFER!!!!!
Reply 1173
Ok so are we presuming they're doing batches? Did you all get your track update emails at the same time, I've still heard nothing!
Original post by SRose_95
OFFER!!!!!

What time did the email come through? Congrats
Offer!!! and I'm resitting my A2s! In so much shock! :biggrin: :biggrin: Never been so happy/relieved in my life.... was having such an awful day up until now as well!! :woo:
(edited 10 years ago)
Omg I don't wanna know anymore now they're actually coming!!
Original post by wigglyman
Rejection for me :frown: But it's ok, Ive got another offer. Good luck to everyone, looks like they've started handing them out! :biggrin:
(A100)

im really sorry about that but at least you can still do med lol, out of interest did you get the webinar email? just want to see if there is a correlation :smile:
AAAH offer :biggrin:
Original post by ScarlettRyder
OMG CONGRATS!!! :party:

Thank you!! Cannot believe it!

Quick Reply

Latest