The Student Room Group

A2 Spanish speaking practice buddy?

Hola!

I am way behind in my preparation for my A2 speaking exam as I've been ill so missed a lot of lessons, which means my oral Spanish needs a lot of work. (I'm on AQA). I was wondering if anyone wanted to video chat to practice?

We could practice stimulus cards/debates/exam questions or we could just chat :smile:

Either way I'd be so grateful for the support.

Sarah x
Reply 1
When is your speaking exam? And what are the cultural topics you're studying? It sounds like a good idea :smile:
Hasta luego
Chloe
Reply 2
Original post by sturds_c
When is your speaking exam? And what are the cultural topics you're studying? It sounds like a good idea :smile:
Hasta luego
Chloe

Hola Chloe :smile:

I don't have a date for my speaking exam yet, but it should be in May. I'm studying volver (an almodovar film) and la casa bernarda alba (one of lorca's plays). Even if we're not studying the same cultural topics, I think it would be useful to practice debating? I'm on AQA btw. Do you have skype? We could practice speaking on there if you want? :smile: - Sarah x
Reply 3
Original post by SarahLeanne
Hola Chloe :smile:

I don't have a date for my speaking exam yet, but it should be in May. I'm studying volver (an almodovar film) and la casa bernarda alba (one of lorca's plays). Even if we're not studying the same cultural topics, I think it would be useful to practice debating? I'm on AQA btw. Do you have skype? We could practice speaking on there if you want? :smile: - Sarah x

Yeah, mine's in may. Well I'm studying different cultural topics but I've seen volver so could still try and talk about it? Yeah it would be, debating is quite tricky. So am I. Yeah, I have skype, sounds good :smile: but I have coursework deadlines within the next week so maybe after that? :smile:
Chloe x
Reply 4
Original post by sturds_c
Yeah, mine's in may. Well I'm studying different cultural topics but I've seen volver so could still try and talk about it? Yeah it would be, debating is quite tricky. So am I. Yeah, I have skype, sounds good :smile: but I have coursework deadlines within the next week so maybe after that? :smile:
Chloe x

What are your cultural topics? If you're studying a film, I'll watch it so we can talk about yours too. That sounds great!! Good luck with your coursework :smile:

I will PM you my skype name. Just message me back with yours when you're finished with your coursework.
Sarah x
Reply 5
Original post by SarahLeanne
What are your cultural topics? If you're studying a film, I'll watch it so we can talk about yours too. That sounds great!! Good luck with your coursework :smile:

I will PM you my skype name. Just message me back with yours when you're finished with your coursework.
Sarah x

Mine are Pan's Labyrinth (Guillermo del Toro) and the Spanish Civil War :smile:

Sounds good, will do :smile:
Chloe x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending