The Student Room Group

Camberwell foundation art and design

Hey!
I had a portfolio review for a foundation course at camberwell college of arts, I was just wondering if anyone has had the same a heard back from them yet?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I could be wrong but I believe they don't send the reply til 24th of March. Praying it's sooner though! (I also had a review a few weeks back)
I haven't heard back either :frown: But I think Daisycroft is right that they don't tell you if you got in til 24th March. It's a long wait :frown:
Reply 3
It is so long! I'm getting really anxious now, I really want to get in! Where else did u guys apply?
Original post by Paige018
It is so long! I'm getting really anxious now, I really want to get in! Where else did u guys apply?

Kingston (haven't heard back from them either!) and uca Epsom :smile:
Reply 5
I applied to Kingston too but didn't get in. I also applied to Loughborough, havnt heard from them. I went for an interview at islington and got a place! :smile:
Got an interview for Kingston in April! :biggrin: Now just waiting for CCW to get back to me :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by polka dots :)
Got an interview for Kingston in April! :biggrin: Now just waiting for CCW to get back to me :smile:

Congrats! Yeah me too :/ aha
Got an offer from Camberwell :smile:)) Yay!!
Reply 9
I had my portfolio review like early Feb, but I've heard back today by post and got in! good luck everyone
Original post by yen14
I had my portfolio review like early Feb, but I've heard back today by post and got in! good luck everyone

I heard back by post too. Well done!! :smile:
Reply 11
I heard back by post too. Well done!! :smile:

Oh no! I don't have a letter yet :frown:
congrats tho! :smile:
Oh no! I don't have a letter yet :frown:
congrats tho! :smile:

Dw they have until next Friday! You'll be fine! :smile:
Reply 13
I got in to CCW!! didnt get a letter yet but got an email saying they will send me a formal letter too, so check your email!! :biggrin: :smile: im still deciding though, because i got into UCA Farnham, Loughborough and Bournemouth.....but i just cannot decide!! what do you guys think? im from Slovakia, so all of them are far from home :biggrin: to be honest im deciding between UCA and CCW, WHAT TO DO??? does anyone know how many students do they accept to UCA Farnham? I know there will be 600 foundation students at CCW next year, which seems like a lot to me honestly...but im a chaotic and all-over-the-place person myself so it might suit me...im seriously having a crisis haha :biggrin: please, anyone, HELP!! :smile: anyways, well done everyone who is accepted!!
Reply 14
Dw they have until next Friday! You'll be fine! :smile:

It's frustrating! It's the only one I really want to go to! Are you accepting your place?
Reply 15
Original post by evahab
I got in to CCW!! didnt get a letter yet but got an email saying they will send me a formal letter too, so check your email!! :biggrin: :smile: im still deciding though, because i got into UCA Farnham, Loughborough and Bournemouth.....but i just cannot decide!! what do you guys think? im from Slovakia, so all of them are far from home :biggrin: to be honest im deciding between UCA and CCW, WHAT TO DO??? does anyone know how many students do they accept to UCA Farnham? I know there will be 600 foundation students at CCW next year, which seems like a lot to me honestly...but im a chaotic and all-over-the-place person myself so it might suit me...im seriously having a crisis haha :biggrin: please, anyone, HELP!! :smile: anyways, well done everyone who is accepted!!

I have friends that are going to UCA Farnham, they love it there but I would love to go to CCW if I had the chance! You need to do what you feel will be best :smile:
It's frustrating! It's the only one I really want to go to! Are you accepting your place?

Yes!! But I'm not sure where I'm going to go yet!
Reply 17
congratulations! did they email you or were you informed with a letter?
Got an offer from Camberwell :smile:)) Yay!!
Original post by evahab
I got in to CCW!! .. im still deciding though, because i got into UCA Farnham, Loughborough and Bournemouth.....but i just cannot decide!! what do you guys think? im from Slovakia, so all of them are far from home :biggrin: to be honest im deciding between UCA and CCW

Is there any chance of you visiting them?

Camberwell: it's big, it's in London. That means you will barely know many of the people on the course, because you are in a completely different group, doing different things at different times, and many people will be staying all over the place. London has everything you could want (and much that you do not), but it is expensive and busy and dirty and much of it is open all the time.

Farnham: it's smaller, it's in a market town not far from London. You will know more of the people on the course. Many if not most will be living in the student accommodation. For seeing many art exhibitions and other things, you will need to go to London, but that's only an hour away - you can spend that travelling within London to get to the centre. Farnham is cheaper, quieter, cleaner, and most of it shuts at night.

So it's down to what sort of life you want for a year.
Original post by cvardakou
congratulations! did they email you or were you informed with a letter?

I got a letter but other people have got emails. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest