The Student Room Group

GIRLS, what underwear to you find sexy on boys??

Hi,

I am 18, and I need to buy a load of new underwear, as I've outgrown all my current ones, and they are really unsexy as my mum bought them for me at M&S :colondollar:.

So I was wondering if the girls of TSR, would help me buy some new ones.

I want to buy boxers or boxer-briefs, but can you girls tell me which brands, colours etc you find sexy on guys?
If you can post links to the shop page, that would be great.

Thanks! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
They find it sexy when you pay more money just to have a another guys name on them

Weird eh?
Reply 2
borat-mankini-cannes-film-festival-publicity-stunt-301x400.jpg
Reply 3
Original post by Scrubsisgood
Hi,

I am 18, and I need to buy a load of new underwear, as I've outgrown all my current ones, and they are really unsexy as my mum bought them for me at M&S :colondollar:.

So I was wondering if the girls of TSR, would help me buy some new ones.

I want to buy boxers or boxer-briefs, but can you girls tell me which brands, colours etc you find sexy on guys?
If you can post links to the shop page, that would be great.

Thanks! :smile:

I'm a bloke but I know the birds prefer jockstraps/athletic supporters.
Reply 4
Any GIRLS want to give me some proper advice?
Reply 5
Definitely purple silk with a picture of Johnny Depp on the back.
Reply 6
M & S do some quite trendy mens underwear. Good value. Primark excellent too for daily use. :wink: For hot dates Calvin Klein are de rigeur I guess :wink: Hom if you are really going for it and do not mind looking a bit gay :wink:
I suspect that almost irrespective of brand/type, the least sexy underwear on a guy is always brought by his mother.

Normally if someone of the opposite sex is going to see your underwear, then that will probably quickly be removed too, so investing time and money in the decision is OTT.

As Bridget Jones would answer, the best choice is whatever you feel most comfortable with and therefore the most likely to get you to the point where she'll be taking it off with her teeth.
Reply 8
I dunno, do a lot of women honestly care? So long as they don't have holes or stains on them I don't think women will care or notice much. I suppose just plain black boxers/boxer briefs would do best?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 9
Knickers for sure.
none
An expensive one.
Original post by clh_hilary
An expensive one.

Is that Madonna speaking?

Elton John would take taste over cost.

:biggrin:
Doubt they care, once they see them they just want to get hold of what's underneath.

Spoiler

Original post by EarthlingyThingy
Is that Madonna speaking?

Elton John would take taste over cost.

:biggrin:

Madonna buys briefs for you. She's rich brah.
Original post by clh_hilary
Madonna buys briefs for you. She's rich brah.

Dems drugs money.

Nah nah dats my paper.
Original post by EarthlingyThingy
Dems drugs money.

Nah nah dats my paper.

Do you mean tour tickets?
Tommy boxers have gotten me compliments.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by Precious Illusions
I dunno, do a lot of women honestly care? So long as they don't have holes or stains on them I don't think women will care or notice much. I suppose just plain black boxers/boxer briefs would do best?

This. I've personally never been that bothered, don't like Y-fronts though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by Scrubsisgood
Hi,
x

It would be much better if you bought ones which you liked based on comfort/ looks etc...

Quick Reply

Latest