The Student Room Group

Liverpool Medicine (A100) Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Edinburgh did a very similar thing to Liverpool by dragging it out and they gave an even mix of rejections and offers on each day
Reply 1301
Original post by cbithas
Out of curiosity, how many ethical questions did you get asked in your medicine interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just got asked to talk about any ethical issue and spoke about euthanasia as it kind of fitted in with my work experience and was what I had the most to talk about.
Reply 1302
Original post by hjward
I just got asked to talk about any ethical issue and spoke about euthanasia as it kind of fitted in with my work experience and was what I had the most to talk about.

That's interesting, I was just wondering whether they asked the same thing to everyone :smile: sounds like a nice question!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1303
Original post by cbithas
That's interesting, I was just wondering whether they asked the same thing to everyone :smile: sounds like a nice question!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah it was a pretty decent one!
Feel like I messed up on some though and at the beginning I was talking for like 5 minutes in depth about my work experience at Liverpool royal until realising it wasn't even a question :frown:
Reply 1304
Original post by hjward
Yeah it was a pretty decent one!
Feel like I messed up on some though and at the beginning I was talking for like 5 minutes in depth about my work experience at Liverpool royal until realising it wasn't even a question :frown:

Sounds like me... I waffled so much at some point when they asked me about my work experience and feel that I didn't quite explain myself so well! :frown: oh well, hope we hear back soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1305
Original post by cbithas
Sounds like me... I waffled so much at some point when they asked me about my work experience and feel that I didn't quite explain myself so well! :frown: oh well, hope we hear back soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just praying it's tomorrow! Can't deal with it being more drawn out.
Have you heard back from anyone else?
Reply 1306
Original post by hjward
Just praying it's tomorrow! Can't deal with it being more drawn out.
Have you heard back from anyone else?

Same here! It's been a long weekend.. I have 3 pre interview rejections sadly (Bristol, Keele and Lancaster) - you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1307
i've never wanted it to be monday so much in my entire life!
Reply 1308
Original post by sm2014
i've never wanted it to be monday so much in my entire life!

Hahaha same !!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1309
Original post by cbithas
Same here! It's been a long weekend.. I have 3 pre interview rejections sadly (Bristol, Keele and Lancaster) - you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah same boat; cardiff, sheffield, leeds. Have a real soft spot for Liverpool though, my mum and cousin went there for medicine and I've visited a lot so getting in would be perfect!
Original post by pheebes95
I got an offer and I'm not a re-applicant :confused:

well done on the offer :smile: .. how do u think your interview went
Reply 1311
Original post by hjward
Yeah same boat; cardiff, sheffield, leeds. Have a real soft spot for Liverpool though, my mum and cousin went there for medicine and I've visited a lot so getting in would be perfect!

Oh nice, no medics in my family haha, I think I would probably be the first doctor in my family if I get an offer! Wish you get the results you want :smile: it is a lovely city, I am in love with it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys I don't think we should be discussing the questions we were asked as people next year reading over this thread might have an unfair advantage, if Liverpool ask the same types of questions next year

Posted from TSR Mobile
gonna be one of the most nerveracking nights im ever gonna have i think knowing that theyre certain to come out tomorrow or tuesday :/ good luck everyone!
Original post by hopeful doc
gonna be one of the most nerveracking nights im ever gonna have i think knowing that theyre certain to come out tomorrow or tuesday :/ good luck everyone!

I totally agree, this is so horrible :/
Reply 1315
are they definitely giving out offers tomorrow? SO NERVOUS
Me too!! I've been freaking out all day.. I can't bring myself to work :frown:
Original post by Heyyou123
Me too!! I've been freaking out all day.. I can't bring myself to work :frown:

Can't sleep!!! Feel so sick thinking about this aaaaahhhhh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1318
Apparently sleep is joining revision on the list of things I won't be doing until I find out :frown:
Reply 1319
What's sleep though??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending