The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

LJMU Adult Nursing March 2015

Hey everyone.. I have had a offer to start in March 2015 just wondering if anyone else has also received this as a start date :smile: Would be good to get to know people before starting :smile: x

Scroll to see replies

I have! I've not confirmed yet out of sheer curiosity about the other interviews but I'll deffo be firming JMU soon! So excited!!

Where are you from? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Liverpool
Reply 2
I am from Hampshire :smile: .. What about you? I have yet to firm LJM .. as like you I am curious as to the last of my interviews etc .. Where were your other choices? x
I'm originally from Manchester but living in Sheffield at the min. I've applied to Sheffield Hallam and Edge Hill, Salford rejected me outright. Where else did you apply? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I applied to Southampton, Brighton, Bournemouth, Nottingham and LJM ... Rejections from Nottingham and Bournemouth .. Offered a place at Southampton and LJM .. and Brighton interview is on the 1st May .. But I doubt I will go to it as I will more than likely firm and insure LJM and Southampton :smile: .. Exciting times .. The only thing I was a little :frown: about was the March start .. Are you looking at going into halls ? x
Nooo, I'm moving with my bf so we'll be private rental. I've done the student halls thing before and never again, lol. Too old for that x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Ha Ha I am a little dubious about halls as I am not a spring chicken myself. So thinking about just a student house or something with people of a similar age :tongue:
Reply 7
Hi! I have an offer for then too (Which ill be firming after hearing back from my insurance) :smile: x
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by emilyalic
Hi! I have an offer for then too (Which ill be firming after hearing back from my insurance) :smile: x

:smile: I firmed a couple of days ago I had a couple to choose from but I really liked the Uni so now don't need to stress about making a decision :smile: .. huuuuge weight lifted.. Where is it you are going to be coming from? or are you local ? x
Reply 9
Original post by SoniamayB
:smile: I firmed a couple of days ago I had a couple to choose from but I really liked the Uni so now don't need to stress about making a decision :smile: .. huuuuge weight lifted.. Where is it you are going to be coming from? or are you local ? x

I really liked it too, It just felt like the right one for some reason :smile: Wish I could firm it now too, would love the weight off! And Im from Newcastle, so its a bit of a hike :smile: x
Reply 10
I really liked it too, It just felt like the right one for some reason :smile: Wish I could firm it now too, would love the weight off! And Im from Newcastle, so its a bit of a hike :smile: x

I had 3 offers one decline and then I just withdrew my final choice as had my mind pretty much made up :smile: .. I am going to be coming up from the south coast from Portsmouth so I am thinking it will be a bit of an adventure to say the least :smile: x
Reply 11
I had 3 offers one decline and then I just withdrew my final choice as had my mind pretty much made up :smile: .. I am going to be coming up from the south coast from Portsmouth so I am thinking it will be a bit of an adventure to say the least :smile: x

Will do the same when I get the last one through, very made up on LJMU :smile: And It will be, Im sure it will be fab though! x
Reply 12
Will do the same when I get the last one through, very made up on LJMU :smile: And It will be, Im sure it will be fab though! x

Are you looking into halls or student houses etc? x
Reply 13
I have an offer for march too! So happy
Reply 14
Congrats :smile: Will you be firming it :smile: x
Reply 15
Original post by edean96
I have an offer for march too! So happy

Congrats :smile: Will you be firming it :smile: x
Reply 16
Thank you! :smile: yeah I will but I'm going to go to my other interviews too
Reply 17
Original post by edean96
Thank you! :smile: yeah I will but I'm going to go to my other interviews too

Good luck for them :smile: x
Reply 18
Are you looking into halls or student houses etc? x

Unsure at the minute, March is a bit more difficult finding accomidation wise, so I'll have to see x
Reply 19
Unsure at the minute, March is a bit more difficult finding accomidation wise, so I'll have to see x

Pretty much the same x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending