The Student Room Group

Edgehill nursing 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Yeah on my maths and english of all things ha ha mine are long out of date, but im not worried, most of the english is done and im on track for an A and im hammering the maths xx what about you xx
Reply 161
Original post by kirstyelaine
i really hope so it's stressing me out now, it'll be a bit annoying making me wait this long just to reject me...

i have an offer for coventry though which is lucky so if i dont at least i have a back up but edge hill is where i want to be :P

Thats exactly what i am thinking.
I will be gutted if i am in the maybe pile and then they say no.
But it seems to be if you failed the tests then you found out pretty quickly.
Theres just so little places for the amount of people applying. Adult is ok as they have 90 places, but all the rest have only 30ish.

Just wish they never said 7-10 days at the interview. Would still be frustrating but not as much i think.
Original post by kirstyelaine
have you already got an offer from edge hill? ive been waiting since november

Yes I've already got an offer for adult. I honestly wouldn't worry if I was you. The definite yes and no's hear very fast so you can't be a no Hun! X
Reply 163
Not a yes either though! lol
Original post by Filouch
Not a yes either though! lol

Honestly I wouldn't worry. I'm sure if they didn't want you on the course they would have given you a decline by now! Got everything crossed for you lot x
Reply 165
There were only 8 places for my course. I havent found anyone else yet who has got on it...feeling a bit lonely ha ha xx
Reply 166
Original post by Missnursing
Honestly I wouldn't worry. I'm sure if they didn't want you on the course they would have given you a decline by now! Got everything crossed for you lot x

:biggrin: Thanks!
I have told my other half he will know if i have a place as he will hear the squeal and screaming from his work which is over an hour and a half away! Haha
So if anyone feels a mini earthquake or something one day, it will be me!
Reply 167
Has anyone applied for Mental Health Nursing? I can't seem to find maybe people?
Reply 168
Original post by Pinker00
There were only 8 places for my course. I havent found anyone else yet who has got on it...feeling a bit lonely ha ha xx

Why are there only 8 places left?
Reply 169
Original post by 1laura
Why are there only 8 places left?

There is only eight places for the course pinker is doing x x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 170
Has anyone heard anything yet then?
Reply 171
Middle of April we should hear x x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Urgh
Reply 173
I called and they said id hear within a few days i applied to adult but he could be wrong.. It was just admissions i spoke to.. X
Reply 174
Original post by tloulou07
I called and they said id hear within a few days i applied to adult but he could be wrong.. It was just admissions i spoke to.. X

That could be why because I applied to child Hun !! Hope it's soon I've waited five months now 😞

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 175
Original post by mellybee
That could be why because I applied to child Hun !! Hope it's soon I've waited five months now ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh you must be craazzzyyy desp now bless ya, im sure ull be a yes though good luck x☺
Reply 176
Original post by tloulou07
Ahh you must be craazzzyyy desp now bless ya, im sure ull be a yes though good luck x☺

I'm going mad haha !! Really hope so I love edgehill I'm waiting on uclan to good luck to all hopefully we shall be meeting in September x x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 177
I got an offer today to start in sept adult nursing :-D xx
Reply 178
Aw thats great news x congratulations.*Was Edge Hill your favored choice.
Reply 179
Thanks. Yea I wanted edge hill xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending