The Student Room Group

Liverpool Medicine (A100) Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1380
good luck to everyone still waiting and well done to everyone with offers, I'm still waiting for two universities to reply to me this week!!
Reply 1381
Is that it now for tonight or will more decisions be sent out?
i even struggled to get through today, dont know how i can survive another one... oh well i guess thats medicine for you...
my mate got rejected on friday
Reply 1384
Have any internationals heard back yet?
Any international received their offer so far? This will be my very last hope. Lost it and I die -_-
Reply 1386
Gah! silly, you won't die.
all this week I've been telling my friends that I will deffo hear today :biggrin:
offer!!!
Reply 1389
International?

Posted from TSR Mobile
No. Home applicant it came through at 16.31 on track.....
Have you only just received the email/notification i.e. could people still receive offers?
Really worried rejections will come out tomorrow seeming as no one has had a rejection today..
Reply 1393
Has there been any international offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah received an offer today at 16.15 still in shock! i am repeatedly checking track just to make sure it's still there lol
I had my interview on the 18th of november so have been waiting a pretty long time!
Good luck to everyone still waiting i hope you hear good news soon! :smile: xxxx
Reply 1395
Original post by sm2014
Has there been any international offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Seeing as how that's been asked for the third time now and noone's replied, I'd presume not :frown: Either way, no news is good news right?! :smile:
starting to worry about rejection seeing as most have got offers already :frown:
Reply 1397
So does anyone know if any rejections were given out today?
Reply 1398
Yeah... I guess, you think we'll know by Wednesday?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Megamanshah
Really worried rejections will come out tomorrow seeming as no one has had a rejection today..

Original post by doooWooop
starting to worry about rejection seeing as most have got offers already :frown:

I repeat, TSR is a tiny percentage of all applicants and people are less likely to post rejections. They're not that cruel they probably just have a list of all applicants they're working through.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending