The Student Room Group

Liverpool Medicine (A100) Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by doooWooop
starting to worry about rejection seeing as most have got offers already :frown:

Just think positive lol and remember they sent a mix of both on Friday so I doubt they would have days where they only send offers or rejections... and you never know maybe they sent a lot of rejections on Friday and sent out less today :smile: anyway good luck!
Original post by SimpsP
I repeat, TSR is a tiny percentage of all applicants and people are less likely to post rejections. They're not that cruel they probably just have a list of all applicants they're working through.

any guesses for when the last batch will be done don't want to be kept waiting much longer :frown:
Original post by hopeful doc
Just think positive lol and remember they sent a mix of both on Friday so I doubt they would have days where they only send offers or rejections... and you never know maybe they sent a lot of rejections on Friday and sent out less today :smile: anyway good luck!

thanks hope you're right!
Reply 1403
Surely we'll know by Friday... Right??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sm2014
Surely we'll know by Friday... Right??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hope so, been such a long wait as it is...when did you have your interview mine was 5th Feb??
any guesses for when the last batch will be done don't want to be kept waiting much longer :frown:

Edinburgh did the same thing with batches and they went over 3 days so could be similar?
Reply 1406
Hope so, been such a long wait as it is...when did you have your interview mine was 5th Feb??

Mine was the third.. Are you international?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sm2014
Mine was the third.. Are you international?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope are you?
Reply 1408
Nope are you?

Yeahhh.. Do you think they'll give out the international offers/rejections last?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sm2014
Yeahhh.. Do you think they'll give out the international offers/rejections last?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah that could well be the case
Reply 1410

Are you waiting for any other responses??

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, you?
Reply 1412
No, you?

yeah, waiting on QUB
Reply 1413
Anyone else finding it impossible to concentrate due to this waiting game or???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1414
Original post by cbithas
Anyone else finding it impossible to concentrate due to this waiting game or???

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, I have neglected all my work for the past week now because of it, I really do hope we all hear back tmrw!!! This wait is beyond a joke now I've been waiting since early November

Posted from TSR Mobile
i think my internet browser feels abused being refreshed so many times
Reply 1416
Original post by stotttyy
Yes, I have neglected all my work for the past week now because of it, I really do hope we all hear back tmrw!!! This wait is beyond a joke now I've been waiting since early November

Posted from TSR Mobile

17th December for me- i literally have not managed to do anything today, I'm so anxious about tomorrow/this week and finding out

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1417
Original post by cbithas
17th December for me- i literally have not managed to do anything today, I'm so anxious about tomorrow/this week and finding out

Posted from TSR Mobile

will tomorrow be the last day then?
Reply 1418
Original post by sm2014
will tomorrow be the last day then?

Not sure, but I really hope so :smile: I don't think we'll be waiting for replies after this week though (or at least I hope, leading us on till April would be a bit cruel)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congrats to everyone who got an offer. Do you mind me asking if you are gap year students? resit? still at school?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending