Original post by dental92!
Is this for the 4 or 5 year course?

5year :-) u?
Reply 42
mines on the 25th for the 4 year :smile:
Reply 43
Original post by numar9501
Bolton :-)

aah right! not too far then! :smile: what are ur stats like?
Reply 44
Original post by sanket.j
aah right! not too far then! :smile: what are ur stats like?

AAAb (predicted) ,9A*s and 5A's at GCSE,657.6 UKCAT...4 weeks work ex..u?
Reply 45
AAAb (predicted) ,9A*s and 5A's at GCSE,657.6 UKCAT...4 weeks work ex..u?

A*AA predicted, 8A*s 4 As 615 UKCAt and 5 weeks work exp and 1 year hospital volunteering lool not as good as yours :s-smilie: btw how are u getting there?? Train?
Reply 46
Original post by sanket.j
A*AA predicted, 8A*s 4 As 615 UKCAt and 5 weeks work exp and 1 year hospital volunteering lool not as good as yours :s-smilie: btw how are u getting there?? Train?

What are you talking about?? Your grades are ace-liverpool select for interview using GCSE's...ah I did the hospital volunteering tooo..put me off medicine and nursing for life! But its a great way to give back...yupp I'll be going by train....probably reach Liverpool lime St station for 2 and then the 10 min walk down :-) how about u?
Reply 47
What are you talking about?? Your grades are ace-liverpool select for interview using GCSE's...ah I did the hospital volunteering tooo..put me off medicine and nursing for life! But its a great way to give back...yupp I'll be going by train....probably reach Liverpool lime St station for 2 and then the 10 min walk down :-) how about u?

LOol thanks! your just kind! ermm i'll pm u
Reply 48
Where can I find out more about MMI? .. :s-smilie:
Reply 49
Anyone know the interview/offer ratio?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
Good luck to all who have interview tomorrow! :smile: look forward to meeting some nice people/future colleagues! Good luck! :smile:
Reply 51
To those of you applying to liverpool, I created this google maps page to help me decide on the accommodations.

GOOGLE MAPS LIVERPOOL ACCOMMODATIONS

I hope you find it useful, please share it, thanks.
Reply 52
Are Liverpool sending out offers next week?
Reply 53
Original post by DackSploit
Are Liverpool sending out offers next week?

Probably the end of next week
Reply 54
Who has offers?! Any graduate entry's here?
Reply 55
Had my offer at 16:31 today!! YAY! So happy! Has anyone else had one?
Reply 56
Original post by jess.syred
Had my offer at 16:31 today!! YAY! So happy! Has anyone else had one?

Hey,when was your interview if you mind me asking? Congrats on the offer!!
And about 3-4 other people on tsr have offers too :smile: (I'm yet to hear)
Reply 57
Hey,when was your interview if you mind me asking? Congrats on the offer!!
And about 3-4 other people on tsr have offers too :smile: (I'm yet to hear)

It was the 5th Feb, a morning session around 10:30am I think! I cant decide between birmingham and liverpool though! :frown:
Reply 58
Original post by jess.syred
It was the 5th Feb, a morning session around 10:30am I think! I cant decide between birmingham and liverpool though! :frown:

Ooh that's a tough choice...I would suggest going with the one with the better vibe for u...you are ultimately going to spend a lot of time there!
Reply 59
I received my offer on Friday, but that's for the 4 year course.. My friend also applying the 4 year is yet to hear back so she rang up today and they said they're giving offers for both 4 years and 5 years from now until 31st March, so good luck to those waiting, decisions will be coming in this week!

Quick Reply

Latest