The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AwkwardLemur
someone make me aware of Areeb? i haven't been on this site for months

this guy, he's a medic who lifts; http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=593259

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2306898&page=483

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2306898&page=464

"i agree. but i direct it to the posts above as well.

there's this sickly fake compliment thing going on with the girls on this thread.

you get a ****ing ugly munter and girls reply "awww bebz u gorgeous and stunning. luv ur hair"

fuk off gurlz. just fuk off."

etc etc. LOOOOL.
Reply 9741
Original post by stuffsgrooveyman
LOOOL what, I was outside the Etihad and decided not to go in and go all the way to Scotland to watch the Arsenal game (which would have been finished)? Nice brain:wink: :biggrin:!

Not my finest moment I admit :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
this guy, he's a medic who lifts; http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=593259

there's this sickly fake compliment thing going on with the girls on this thread.

you get a ****ing ugly munter and girls reply "awww bebz u gorgeous and stunning. luv ur hair"

etc etc. LOOOOL.

strong everything LOL

i can't promise to live up to him, he seems like the OG, but i shall continue my reviews of girls on here
someone make me aware of Areeb? i haven't been on this site for months

He's an urban legend. Nobody knows for sure whether he really existed, but the rumours say he was a god who ruled this thread with a heavy hand. Girls would quiver at his presence in this thread. But like all of the greats, he was defeated by a girl.

Some say he's dead but I like to believe he's hibernating somewhere, biding his time before re-emerging and reclaiming this thread once again.
LOOOOOOOOOOL AREEB! AHAHAHA! What happened to him? He was the only one (along with silverarrows who was just bumlicking him) that was keeping this thread alive.

I'm not scared of that AwkwardLemur guy. He can go **** off.

Firstly, you need to get my name right.

You know Areeb attacked me earlier on before everyone pounced? He was deliberately winding people up. Perhaps they were too stupid to realise? I don't know why so many people care about what a stranger on the internet says about them.

Ew City fan.
Original post by Silver Arrows
Firstly, you need to get my name right.

You know Areeb attacked me earlier on before everyone pounced? He was deliberately winding people up. Perhaps they were too stupid to realise? I don't know why so many people care about what a stranger on the internet says about them.

Ew City fan.

LOOOOOOL TOOK THE BAIT FAM :rolleyes:

I know. I witnessed with my very own eyes the day that TSR exploded. I agree so sit down and shush.

I don't support City you absolute bum. I'd rather die.
Original post by Pocalypse
He's an urban legend. Nobody knows for sure whether he really existed, but the rumours say he was a god who ruled this thread with a heavy hand. Girls would quiver at his presence in this thread. But like all of the greats, he was defeated by a girl.

Some say he's dead but I like to believe he's hibernating somewhere, biding his time before re-emerging and reclaiming this thread once again.

Mate, he was online an hour ago innit:rolleyes:

Guys be bum licking innit.
Reply 9747
Original post by FKLW
You look like David Beckham!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Steady on son, Beckham is beautiful.

Posted from TSR Mobile
LOOOOOOL TOOK THE BAIT FAM :rolleyes:

I know. I witnessed with my very own eyes the day that TSR exploded. I agree so sit down and shush.

I don't support City you absolute bum. I'd rather die.

Arsenal then, idc. Enjoy the meltdown.
Original post by FKLW
Not my finest moment I admit :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I doubt you have a "finest moment" tbh:rolleyes:
Original post by Ggmu!
Steady on son, Beckham is beautiful.

Posted from TSR Mobile

U wot. He's beyond beautiful.
Arsenal then, idc. Enjoy the meltdown.

Enjoy us winning the FA cup; winning the Champions League next year and the Title this/next year. Kill yourself and then put your body in a computer.

etc etc. LOOOOL.

That page was the beginning of the end of Areeb. The memories are too painful.
Original post by Pocalypse
That page was the beginning of the end of Areeb. The memories are too painful.

LOOOOOL remember though. It was like an explosion. Like fireworks. Everybody was arguing and it was BRILLIANT!
Enjoy us winning the FA cup; winning the Champions League next year and the Title this/next year. Kill yourself and then put your body in a computer.

Don't make me laugh. It could've been so different for Arsenal, if you didn't have the FA wrapped around your finger.
Original post by emilyyou
IMG_0009.JPG
Mug shot..

eyes should be half of the way down a human's face, in your case it's about a third down because of your beanie. why you thought wearing a beanie for this thread was a good idea i don't know. eyes should be about one fifth the width of your face but it comes to almost a third of the way for you as well

your cheekbones aren't visible which leads be to believe that your bodyfat% is pretty high, perhaps you should work on that to get more defined facial features

would comment on your eyebrows but they're hidden in your beanie

this is hardly a "mug shot" as you described it. a mug shot is defined as below:

A mug shot or mugshot (an informal term for police photograph, or booking photograph), is a photographic portrait typically taken after a person is arrested. The purpose of the mug shot is to allow law enforcement to have a photographic record of the arrested individual to allow for identification by victims and investigators.

the only identification this photo would allow is whether you are a male or female. try a photo without a beanie or with decent lighting so i can give a full analysis
Original post by emilyyou
IMG_0009.JPG
Mug shot..

Very pretty indeed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't make me laugh. It could've been so different for Arsenal, if you didn't have the FA wrapped around your finger.

It could've been. The title was ours to lose.
Have you seen our injury list though? What the hell is wrong with our medic team???
Wilshere Ozil Diaby Ramsey Walcott etc etc etc etc etc

If we don't win the FA cup then I swear I will probably cry.
eyes should be half of the way down a human's face, in your case it's about a third down because of your beanie. why you thought wearing a beanie for this thread was a good idea i don't know. eyes should be about one fifth the width of your face but it comes to almost a third of the way for you as well

your cheekbones aren't visible which leads be to believe that your bodyfat% is pretty high, perhaps you should work on that to get more defined facial features

this is hardly a "mug shot" as you described it. a mug shot is defined as below:

the only identification this photo would allow is whether you are a male or female. try a photo without a beanie or with decent lighting so i can give a full analysis

You're on a one way journey to banned camp.

Mate, you're trying too hard. It should come naturally, you don't need to write an English essay.

Latest