The Student Room Group

528 Muslim Brotherhood supporters sentenced to DEATH in Egypt

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
They have been wiping out the Muslims Brotherhood for a while now I guess this is the icing on the cake. They seized all their assets ages ago but I don't know enough about them to make a decision if this is right or wrong, I do know one thing though, they don't belong in modern Egypt.
It is a show trial basically. You can't test the evidence against that many people in 2 days.

I highly doubt the sentences will go ahead, there will be too much international pressure.
Savages killing savages .... Who cares ??
Reply 4
At long last someone taking a very aggressive stand against Muslim extremists.
As Machiavelli said, "When you strike a king you must kill him".

MB struck and missed. They are not innocent bystanders.
Iron fist for extremists is the only way comrades.
WTF... Muslim Brotherhood extremists?

They are the democratically elected representative of this Egyptian people!

Who cares what TSR thinks though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RoyalBlue7
WTF... Muslim Brotherhood extremists?

They are the democratically elected representative of this Egyptian people!

Who cares what TSR thinks though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wasnt Mr A Hitler elected to represent his people?
Elections can be somewhat over rated.
The court in Minya, south of the capital, Cairo, issued its ruling after only two sessions in which the defendants' lawyers complained they had no chance to present their case.

Lawyers have accused the presiding judge of "veering away from all legal norms" and denying justice to the accused, our correspondent adds.

They were convicted, among other charges, of the murder of the deputy commander of the Matay district police station in Minya.

Some 147 suspects were in court for the trial - the others were convicted in absentia, reports say.

The court also acquitted 16 other defendants.

Seems like such a lovely fair trial...

Full articles below.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/03/20143258145216875.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-26712124
Muslim brotherhood supporters complaining their 'rights' have been abused

are there the right they would deny others or the rights they only want for themselves who knows

but I don't honestly care
Original post by Radicalathiest
Muslim brotherhood supporters complaining their 'rights' have been abused

are there the right they would deny others or the rights they only want for themselves who knows

but I don't honestly care

Pretty much expected this from someone like you. I bet if the title was "Morsi sentences 528 Egyptian secularists to death", then your post would've been quite different. Hypocrite much?
Original post by IdeasForLife
Pretty much expected this from someone like you. I bet if the title was "Morsi sentences 528 Egyptian secularists to death", then your post would've been quite different. Hypocrite much?

As I said in the other thread, Muslims don't want democracy and that's the root problem.
Original post by Cantbelieveit2
As I said in the other thread, Muslims don't want democracy and that's the root problem.

Response as same as what I replied on the other thread :smile:

No Hypocrites are those who would use their power to deny people their fundamental rights complaining that theirs are being denied.

I know which side I support and am open in that (it's the satanist in me 'treat others as they would treat you')
No Hypocrites are those who would use their power to deny people their fundamental rights complaining that theirs are being denied.

I know which side I support and am open in that (it's the satanist in me 'treat others as they would treat you')

You're still a hypocrite, and a sick one at that.

I don't ever remember Morsi ordering mass executions.
You're still a hypocrite, and a sick one at that.

I don't ever remember Morsi ordering mass executions.

I believe in human rights and would happily see those who do not dead. Then when there are only those of us left who do support human rights the world will be a better place

Just becasue he hadn't the chance.

But Egypt is suffering from the issue most Muslim countries suffer from the choices available are two sides of the same ****ty coin

It just makes me laugh when those who do not support human rights complain that theirs are being abused
I believe in human rights and would happily see those who do not dead. Then when there are only those of us left who do support human rights the world will be a better place

But Egypt is suffering from the issue most Muslim countries suffer from the choices available are two sides of the same ****ty coin

It just makes me laugh when those who do not support human rights complain that theirs are being abused

Lol... Oh btw being a Morsi supporter =/= human rights hater.

In regards to your last sentence, you're not supporting the human rights of these people but happily complain when the oppositions rights are abused 0_o
(edited 10 years ago)
I'm sorry but you're wasting your time here. You'll find very few people who care here. The fact that they're "muzzrats" doesn't help either. If you want to help, get in touch with your local human rights organisation for example, Amnesty International.

http://www.amnesty.org/en/news/egypt-more-500-sentenced-death-grotesque-ruling-2014-03-24
Reply 19

Could we see some sources that prove these 528 people are all against human rights?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending